Chapter 5: Confession

One year has passed and now its my third year in Psychology and Michael is at his third year in Medicine. Both of us are really doing great in our studies and everyday, we both hang out like all the time except break times because thats when we study. One night, Michael knocked on my door and asked if I'm available and I said yes. He told me that he has two tickets for the orchestra tonight. I told him to wait a minute then I closed the door immediately then I started picking a dress. I chose my purple bluish dress which really looks good on me so I then opened the door and Michael saw me. Michael zoned out because he saw me so I snapped in his ear and he payed attention. That reaction of his face made me giggle and I smiled. Michael told me "thats the first time I saw you smile" and I stayed silent. He told me that the cab is waiting for us so we rushed to the cab. I read the ticket and it said "ORCHESTRA OF ROMANCE" then I realized that Michael and I are very close friends and Michael always treated me like a gentlemen and he's my best friend and only friend.

We arrived in the Orchestra and there was a line. We then lined up and there are so much people so a fat person bumped me and I landed on Michael and Micheal caught me through a hugging position and both of our lips are close to each other. Both of us decided to continue our lips going forward and then some guy shouted "ENTRANCE IS RIGHT OVER HERE" then we both separated from that position and we both went to the entrance. While walking to the entrance, I'm still blushing after that moment. I then decided to confess my feeling to Michael but then we were in a distance. Michael then called my name so I turned around and he said that he has something to tell me but I said that I have something to tell him. He said that I go first so I said "I have a feeling from my heart that us being friends can be more than just friends, I like you Michael....." Michael dashed to me and hugged me then he whispered "thats what I was suppose to say to you, I like you as well Michele lets be more than friends". I cried with tears of joy because this is the happiest moment of my life then I hugged him back and said "I love you Michael".