7

jin frowned as he spoke to his sister who was too blind to see the truth.

"you're dumb, sunmi. he only wants your money!" jin whisper-shouted at his younger sister as she stood in the corner of the washroom.

"jin, you say that about every single person i've brought to you." she replied, rolling her eyes.

"because they are all using you for your mo-neyy!"

"well, you're opinion doesn't matter because i'm pregnant." she replied, smiling at her bulge.

"i was really hoping you were just getting fat." he muttered.

"the least you could do is be happy for me, oppa." the woman replied, tears brimming her eyes.

"i would feel bad, but it's the hormones. you don't actually care if i am not happy for you." he said.

"whatever. just pretend to like brian. he really loves me." she said.

"when your heart and bank account break don't call me."

soonmin rolled her eyes and they both exited the washroom and walked into the dining room where brian was seated, tapping away on his phone. he looked up and smiled when he saw soonmin.

"hey, babe." he said, standing up and walking her back to the seat next to his, causing jin to cringe in disgust.

jin sat down opposite the pair and soon enough a maid brought in a cart if food and lay it on the table after which everyone began eating.

"so where is ryuki?" soonmin spoke up.

"with a peasant upstairs. would you like to see him?" jin replied and his sister shook her head in disapproval.

"yes, please."

"maid 3! bring my son and the peasant to the dining room." he shouted.

maid 3 sighed from where she was and walked up the stairs to retrieve the pair. when she pushed the door open, she saw daphne playing with the child lovingly and smiled at the adorable sight.

"ma'am." maid 3 said. daphne looked up and smiled at the woman.

"yes?"

"sir kim requests for both of you to meet him in the dining room." she said. daphne nodded, stood up and carried ryuki on her hip.

"appa wants to see you, kiki! let's go." she said as she walked out of the room, following behind maid 3.

eventually they reached the bottom of the stairs and heard voices discussing when daphne heard a familiar voice. she shook it off and stepped into the dining room and nearly dropped ryuki.

"brian?"