backseat steam

jimin kept driving while tyreesha looked out of the window, re-enacting a music video in her head, but in reality she looked like a fool.

"crackhead." jimin muttered under his breath when he glanced at his friend, but tyreesha proceeded to sing off-key until her phone rang.

"oh, it's daphne." she said before picking the call.

"hey, girl. did you see the sticky note on your fridge?" tyreesha asked while jimin focused on the road.

"yeah. i'm sorry for inviting raina over. i know you're not her biggest fan, but i had mistakenly sent her the text that i was meant to send you." daphne explained.

"you're not in the wrong. i should have been more... accepting. i'm sorry." tyreesha replied.

"no biggie. how's jimin, are you gonna fulfill your fantasies?" daphne asked as she wiggled her eyebrows on her side of the line even though ty couldn't see her.

tyreesha turned to see if jimin had heard anything, but he was still focused on the road.

"he's in the car, my guy. you know what, can you text me?" tyreesha whispered.

"whatever."

daphne hung up and immediately texted raina.

daft-ne
bro, are you gonna
suck his dick???

ty. me. down
maybe when i have confidence.

daft-ne
break up with ur
boyfriend, jimin's
boreddddd!!

ty. me. down
but reginald has
money.

daft-ne
if daphne summers,
a certified virgin,
is telling you,
tyreesha,
to suck.
nike
that
dick.

ty. me. down
i'll suck jimin when you
fuck a nigga.

daft-ne
are u fr????
that's all it takes?
done and dusted.
virgin who?
just send me a tape
of you sucking him.
🍆 💦

tyreesha laughed and turned her phone off, turning her attention to jimin.

"jimin, could you stop here, i need to get something real quick." tyreesha said as they approached a wal-mart.

"aye-aye, captain." jimin replied before pulling into the parking lot. ty stepped out of the car and walked into the store.

"what do we have here?"jimin asked as a notification appeared on ty's screen. without much thought or hesitation, he unlocked her phone and opened her messages.

'fuck jimin till he tryna jimout!!🤪' the message read.

"huh?"

he scrolled up to see if there was a specific context, not wanting to jump into conclusions, but the further he scrolled, the more obvious it became.

tyreesha was sexually attracted to him.

jimin let the realization sink in and a million emotions and thoughts flooded his head. he was shocked that she could keep something so big on the low. he didn't even suspect her for a quick second. in fact, he was impressed by her acting skills.

perhaps what bothered him was the amount of times she thought of making a move but 'thought better of it', according to the texts.