side d!ck

reginald clenched his jaw as he watched tyreesha smile at her phone screen and tap away at it, presumably texting someone. ordinarily, he would not have been bothered by seeing his girlfriend-turned-fiancé text anyone, but circumstances were much different now and reginald was no fan of that.

within the past few days, he noticed that tyreesha- who would usually only use her phone for a maximum of thirty minutes at a time- was now on her phone for hours at a go, smiling and giggling at the screen and she would always leave the house at the same time every day.

two o'clock in the afternoon.

"baby, who's that you're talking to?" he asked after a few minutes of mustering up the courage to do so, masking his emotions with a forced smile, "is that uh... delia?"

of course, deep down he knew it wasn't daphne that she had been meeting up with and texting 24/7. as far as his knowledge went, daphne had a demanding job and was too busy for that sort of thing.

tyreesha's eyebrows pulled together as she looked up at him "delia- oh, you mean daphne! no, it's actually jimin. i'm meeting up with him later on today." she replied, not bothering to look up at him as she spoke to him.

"jimin?" reginald said, spitting the name out as if it were of a venomous nature "why are you hanging around with that tiny rat so much nowadays?"

tyreesha kissed her teeth and stood up from her seat in the living room. she did not have the time or the energy to have this conversation with him. as far as she was concerned, she did not even think there was s reason for him to ask her these questions. it was obvious that she was cheating on him and she wasn't trying to hide it. tyreesha was not deleting texts or changing passwords or sneaking out in the middle of the night. she let reginald know where she was going and whenever he asked why she was visiting jimin, she would simply say 'can't a girl have fun with her friend?'.

"what's it to you, hm? can't a girl have fun with her friend?" she retorted before walking off and making her way to the kitchen.

"do not walk away when i am speaking to you, this is my-"

"what?" tyreesha said calmly as she picked up her car keys from the kitchen counter and turned around to looking back at him "this is your what? say it."

"this is my house! you will listen to m-"

"your house? this house is yours and yours only?" she asked him as she raised an eyebrow and looked him up and down "aight then, in that case i should go to my house, shouldn't i."

tyreesha scoffed and pushed reginald to the side as she left the kitchen and walked out of the house through the front door, making her way to her car.

"ty, stop! that's not what i meant!"

tyreesha paid no mind to what reginald was saying and started her car before driving out. sure, shouting at reginald and having an argument with him would have been a dramatic way to blow off some steam, but she much rather take out her frustrations on jimin.