𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞

"told you i was a dom." jimin chuckled as tyreesha changed into her clothes. ty looked up at him and rolled her eyes.

"oh please, i would dom your ass in a second." tyreesha scoffed, knowing she couldn't. she didn't have any difficulty being a dom in general, but she knew that trying such an act with jimin would be an epic fail especially after his showcase.

"liar." jimin retorted while climbing into the driver's seat and starting the car. tyreesha didn't reply, knowing that he was in fact right. she finished dressing up and climbed back into the front seat.

"where's my phone?" she asked, checking the dashboard.

"must've fallen onto the floor when you were-"

"don't say it."

"rushing to get this d!" jimin yelled, his hand beside his mouth to make his voice louder than ty appreciated.

ty looked down and picked her phone before checking her messages, "reg is blowing my phone the fuck up."

"then you should respond. that's the way y'all work...right?" jimin replied, confused as to why she wasn't already doing that seeing as ty never hesitated to answer reginald's messages or question him blowing her up.

"mhmm." she hummed as she begun typing. she was about to press send when he called her.

"where are you? it's like 1am." reginald asked through the phone.

"it's 12:30, babe." ty giggled while jimin internally gagged.

"well, where are ya? i've been waiting all night for you." reginald said, his voice a little louder and jimin could now hear the conversation completely.

"i'm actually on the way home with jimin. remember him-"

"the short guy who keeps giving you 'fuck me' eyes? yeah, i know him." reg scoffed and jimin chuckled.

"this short guy made your girlfriend cum more times in one night using his fingers than you did with any part of your body in your entire relationship." jimin muttered under his breath.

"he isn't giving me 'fuck me' eyes now." tyreesha joked.

"yeah, 'cuz he's driving. anyways, get home quick, i have a surprise for you."

"alright. see you later." tyreesha giggled.

"who the hell even giggles in 2019?" jimin muttered, disgusted by her behavior.

"i love you~" reg said.

"i love you too."

which was true... to an extent. she loved the thought of him and his thick wallet, but that's the same thing. right?

reginald hung up and tyreesha smiled contently while jimin just stared at her.

"what?" she asked eyeing him.

"don't you feel guilty?" jimin asked her as he made a swift turn onto her street.

"only if he finds out." she shrugged. jimin stared at her in disbelief, but decided to disregard it. it wasn't in his place or business considering he was basically a home-wrecker.

the remaining minutes were spent in silence, jimin not knowing what to say and ty thinking of reginald.

"ty, we're here." jimin said as he parked the car.

"thanks. can you walk me to the front door?" ty asked, not looking up from her phone.

"mhmm."

jimin reluctantly stepped out of the vehicle and waited for ty to move to his side so that he could drop her with her beloved, perfect white boyfriend called reginald.

the pair walked to the front door and ty rang the bell.

"why don't you have keys?" jimin asked.

"lost them. i think i left them at your place the last time i went there." she yawned.

"you tired?" jimin asked, a smirk playing on his lips, proud of his work.

"you're acting like you don't know why, dork. fucking me like there's no goddamn tomorrow. not to talk of my poor, poor legs." ty replied.

"good job, jimin." jimin said out loud, giving himself a high-five.

"you're pathe-"

"tee-tee! the chocolate to my vanilla- oh, you brought it with you." reginald said, his tone dulling when he noticed jimin.

"i almost didn't see you. you know, cuz i'm 6'2." reginald chuckled.

"all that height and you still got a tiny dick. what a shame." jimin retorted, briefly looking down to lay emphasis.

reginald wasn't expecting jimin to talk back mostly because jimin usually ignored him and his comments.

"well... you don't know that." reginald said.

"mhmm. well, i'll be taking my leave." jimin said before turning on his heel, already tired of reginald's bull.

"wait!" reginald shouted even though jimin hadn't even gone far.

"what do you want mister-"

"jimin." tyreesha warned.

"i know you and tyreesha are besties, so i want you to stay." reginald said with a forced smile.

"what the fuck do you want, white guy? i've got places and girls to fuck." jimin said, getting agitated... which was true. jimin had a filipino girl waiting for him, but thankfully she was more than willing to wait an eternity to get her hands on jimin. but still, that was no reason to waste her precious time.

"watch and be grateful, boy."

jimin watched as reginald did a twirl and landed on one of his weak knees.

"i'm a certified ballerina and that was certified trash." jimin scoffed.

"shut up, midget," reginald replied, " tyreesha, we've been together through thick and thin for the past six years and i couldn't think of anyone else i would want to spend the rest of my life bickering with, making up with, making... love-"

"i'm right fucking here, you european bastard." jimin groaned while tyreesha's mouth hung open, her heart racing.

"and... i love you. i'm not the best at speeches or presentations, but i guess what i'm trying to say is... will you marry me?"

"is that even a proposal-"

"yes! yes! fuck, yes, i'll marry you!" tyreesha squealed.

"truly is a white man's whore at heart."