10

the unlikely pair walked out of their individual dressing rooms and headed out to the massage room together in their white towels.

"thanks for taking me out, by the way. it's not everyday that a student's parent takes me to a spa." daphne said as she lay on the massage table and jin did the same.

"it's the least i could do for a peasant like yo-"

"and, he's back." daphne chuckled as the two masseuses walked into the room.

"hello, i am steve."

"and i am lisa. we are your masseuses for this session."

daphne turned around and looked at steve, "hunka, hunka. you single?" she asked, causing steve to blush.

"yeah, but what about mister over there?"

"oh no sweetie, he's just a friend. now, why don't come over and massage me, steve." daphne said, winking at him. he quickly walked over to her and slid her towel down to her waist while lisa had already started massaging jin.

"can you believe her?" jin asked his masseuse.

"what's not to believe, sir?" lisa asked. she was the more professional masseuse between the two or maybe she was only professional because she never received as much attention as steve, but she was used to it.

she had never been astoundingly attractive and she didn't seem to mind. it kept her humble and grounded.

"she's flirting with this stephen dude." jin whispered.

"not seeing the problem, sir." lisa said.

"forget about it."

at that exact moment, daphne burst into laughter, "steve!" she squealed.

"what? i'm being completely honest, daphne. it's not everyday i get to see someone as gorgeous as you." he replied, massaging the small of her back.

"mhmm, that feels so good, steve." she moaned.

"you know, i could make you feel so much better. " he stated, still massaging the small of her back.

"would that still be with your skillful fingers or something else?"

"daphne!" jin shouted from across the room, causing her to jump a little.

"jesus, jin! what?" she shouted, turning he head to face him.

"have some grace!" he shouted, scolding the flirtatious girl who simply rolled her eyes.

"oh, get over yourself, mister richie." daphne replied and continued flirting with the dashing masseuse for the next thirty minutes of their massage session.

"thanks, steve!"

"wait! h-here's my number... if you want, i mean you don't have to-"

"i want to. bye~" daphne said before she walked out with a grumbling seokjin, whose towel was barely on his waist.

"you got a problem, houston?" daphne asked, chuckling lightly.

"i brought you here to be nice! the least you could do is talk to me while we're here, daphne." he replied coldly.

daphne sighed and rolled her eyes, "dude, he was hot and i'm single. what are the odds that i'm going to find another single man who is attractive and funny?" she asked him.

jin was shocked. it wasn't like he was interested in dating the peasant. no. he just didn't appreciate her not even trying to flirt with him.

he had so much going for him. he was handsome, rich and funny. he enjoyed being the center of attention but daphne wasn't giving him the light of day. in fact, the most she had flirted with him was at the park and she said 'you're really handsome when you're being polite'.

bingo.

i'll just be polite.

"of course! i forgot that a woman as fine as you should only go for someone of equal prestige-"

"wanna go to the sauna?" she asked him, cutting him off unknowingly. jin stared at her in disbelief. was she not listening?

"sure, peasant." he muttered as they turned into the hallway where the sauna was located.

"oh, shit-jitsu!" daphne exclaimed with a disappointed look on her pretty face.

"i'm sorry, what?"

"men and women can't be in the same sauna room." daphne sulked.

"that's kinda cock-block-ish," jin commented, "wait, why do you care if you can't be with me?"

daphne turned to him and pouted slightly, something she regularly did when she was confused, "i thought you wanted us to be together. you said that a few-"

"don't worry, i'll just rent one of these ovens." he said before beckoning a spa worker, telling him something about privacy and a honey moon as he slid a couple $100 bill notes.

"you don't have pockets, where were you keeping the money?" daphne asked as they stepped into the sauna.

"that's something only a rich person can possibly know. now sit down and make my money worth it, okay." jin replied as he sat down. daphne sat next to him and sighed as she relaxed and let the steam engulf her.

after what felt like fifteen minutes, she could no longer see the man next to her. she didn't think much of it as she placed a hand on his face, except her hand didn't land on his face it landed on his chest.

"daphne, if you're trying to take advantage of this situation-"

"what? no! i-i was just feeling if you were there or not." she said, trying to defend herself.

"i could sue you for sexual assault. i think i will. i don't have enough drama in my life." he said.

"this is a joke... right?"

"mhmm."

daphne spent the rest of her day in complete paranoia, being completely nice to jin and sucking up all his insults seeing as she didn't want to be sued.

their day came to an end and jin drover her to her home.

"thanks, i really had fun with you, mister richie." she said as he walked her to her front door.

"you're not so bad yourself, peasant." he chuckled.

"ahh yes. the prince and the pauper. drive safe, okay. you've got a son waiting for you."

daphne unlocked her front door, but quickly turned around to flash a breathtakingly beautiful smile at jin who immediately blushed and looked away.

jin sat in his car while daphne stepped inside.

he hated to admit it, but he actually enjoyed her company which was good because she had no choice but to come to his house again.

taeyang was still there.