"Love Can Ruin Us"

"One more picture!" Amelia begs and Xander groans. "Please?"

Audrey laughs, kissing Xander's cheek. "Let your mom take as many pictures as she wants."

"Fine." He grumbles, slightly smiling at his girlfriend.

Audrey Rush showed up in Xander's life sophomore year of high school and it seems like she's here to stay.

My son is head over cleats in love.

Audrey seems to be his Amelia and I'm happy he found her and got her so quickly.

Although the collision after my chase for Amelia still leaves me breathless.

I smile watching my wife complement our future daughter in law.

Xander has discussed his wish to marry after he graduates with his mother and I and we are thrilled.

Audrey comes from old money, her parents haven't worked for it but they're nice enough. Audrey though, she wants to set out and make something of herself. She's currently looking into medical school at NYU.

"Baby," I rest my arm around her waist. "Maybe we should let the kids get to their prom."

"Okay," She smiles up at me, kissing under my jaw, before turning to Xander. "You two have fun."

"Bye Mom, love you." Xander shouts dragging Audrey away as she trips in her red heels.

"Bye Mr. and Mrs. James."

"Be careful guys!" I call after them as Amelia moves my arm to wrap around her. "Don't cry." I tell her as I notice a frown out of the corner of my eye.

"It's their senior prom."

"I know." I hug her to my chest. "But we have at least four more kids."

"At least?" She questions, biting her lip as she pulls away from me.

I hum, using my thumb to pull her lip out from between her teeth.

"Cameron, I just had a baby six months ago."

"I didn't say now." I grin at her, "We can wait awhile to have this discussion."

"A few years." She corrects, wrapping her arms around me, letting me kiss the top of her head.

"A few years."

"We could practice though." She mumbles with her face in my chest. "Since all the kids are either gone or sleeping."

'Don't have to suggest that twice.' I think, pulling away just to throw her over my shoulder.

"Cameron." Amelia shakes me awake. "Lover."

"You know I love when you call me that." I mutter, letting my fingers dance across her stomach. We're laying in bed, her back pressed to my chest. "You hungry?"

"Cameron," She says seriously. "Listen."

I listen to the silence for a second before there's a loud thumping sound, causing me to look at the clock.

"Why is he home?" I ask, frowning. It's only 8:30.

Amelia frowns starting to sit up.

"I'll go check on him." I push her back down. "You have sex hair." I go to kiss her lips.

"Cameron, I think something's wrong with him." I frown at her serious tone. "Why is he home so early?"