Three

The Monday after the Community Shield was a happy one at the Etihad Campus. The lads were ecstatic as they were training after a huge win against Liverpool in penalties. That was one title they defended. They had three more to go, and another to add as well. It was a great way to start the season, and it would only fuel them going forward.

Even though City had won another piece of silverware, news across town from the United campus of a record signing had made way through the air. It was trending all around the world, but there were some positive vibes from the transfer that was made. Even between a few of the City players, there were some good words spoken about United's huge signing. 

"Did you hear the big news?" Kyle asked John as the two of them started training. Smiling, John nodded and looked over at his sister, who was working with Aymeric Laporte, who had missed the Liverpool game with a knock. "Still wish he could have joined us. Could you imagine him just walking up to my sister on the first day and asking her on a date?" It was something that no one would ever hear from a guy, but John wished that would have been the case. However, he could not be greedy. He was happy that the man that wanted to love his sister was close by, instead of a few hours away. 

Kyle understood where John was coming from, as he was friends with Harry too, but he knew how much it was getting better. "So when is he asking her?" he asked. Right as John was about to answer, Bernardo Silva came over with an astonished look on his face. "John, there's a bouquet with a little stuffed dog and a note on your sister's desk." he told him. That was more than John expected, so it made John a little surprised, but he smiled wide. "Really? I didn't expect that much, but I knew she was getting something!" 

Bernardo, one of the nicest people anyone could meet, was confused. Nonetheless, he was really excited for Sarah. "Wait, you knew?" he asked. John nodded. "It's from a friend of mine that wants to take her out. He really likes her." he explained. The little Portuguese man, who had been dating John's other sister Rebecca for awhile now, smiled wide and nodded. "Awww, that's so great! I am so happy for her. Does Rebecca know?" he asked. John's eyes widened as he forgot to tell his younger sister, but it would be okay. "She'll find out. Anyways, Pep is calling us." 

As much as John wanted to talk more, he knew that they had to really focus on training now. It made John very motivated though. He was gonna be more than happy to see the look on his sister's face when she got the invite, so he was happy when training had ended. He pretty much bolted into the CFA building once Pep had dismissed them. 

Sarah saw her younger brother bolt into the building and was amused. She had not seen her brother that excited in a long time, so she wondered what had gotten into him. For a couple of moments, she shook the thought off and went back to finishing up her work with Aymeric Laporte. She had to make sure that he was ready for the match against West Ham. Pep came over as she was talking to the star centreback. "With the way that he's progressing, he is gonna be ready for this weekend. You could even start him."

Of course, the manager gave her a smile. "Thank you, Sarah. We'll keep checking in each day." he told her before heading in. Sarah kept a smile on her face, before heading inside herself. It was a good day, so far, and she was happy with her work. 

As Sarah started walking through the hallway of the CFA, she saw her brother with a wide smile on his face as he took a peek into the room where her desk was. She walked over to him with curiosity written all over her face. She loved seeing him happy, so she was bound to know what was up. It was interesting, and it was not often she saw a smile on his face. She needed to know. 

"John with a big smile on his face? Haven't seen you this happy since you got drunk after the parade in May." she laughed as she approached him. Turning to her, John still had a large smile on his face. He knew what he was about to show her would make her day, so he was more than excited to get her in there.