Eleven

It was a sunny and cool morning in Manchester right after the international break. Sergio Ramos had arrived in the city the night before and had a plan today. He needed to find out why this had all occurred and why Sarah went out and destroyed his wife like that. It was an important task for him, and he just wanted to get closer to solving the conflict. He was skipping training for this, so it had better be worth the risk. He knew he wasn't going to be welcomed at the Etihad campus, but it was going to be worth the risk. He knew that his anger might take over at some point.

As he got ready to leave, he didn't want to make himself stand out as the man whose wife was worse than Jamie Vardy's. He let himself go in disguise. He shaved, put a hoodie he didn't wear often on, and some sunglasses after he had eaten breakfast. He knew that the Manchester City squad would be in training right now, but that wasn't going to stop him. He needed to get the job done. So, he quickly snuck out of his room and hotel before he could be even seen or slightly recognized.

He talked through the city of Manchester and found the MetroLink Tram station that would get a team that would take him directly to the Etihad Campus. He had it all looked up and prepared a couple of days before he left, so he knew exactly what he was doing and where he was going. So, when the tram came, he hopped on and started his journey to the Etihad Campus. It seemed like a nice city to him. It was one much calmer than Madrid. There were a decent amount of people around, but not many people seemed to both each other. It was relaxed, but still had so much to offer. It was no wonder why Sarah probably loved it back here.

As the tram got to the Etihad campus, he quickly exited off and started to make his way. He came across the big stadium first and almost felt a little bit nervous. He wondered what the reception he would get there if Real Madrid were to ever play there again against Man City in the Champions League. Only time was able to tell, and that could be a possibility. It was still a take place, and he spotted where the players were most likely training now across the bridge.

Once again, he was quick and made his way across the bridge to where he saw some of the players and staff head into a building. That's where he knew he would find Sarah. He was afraid of being seen, so at that point he just kinda hid and waited it out a little bit. He looked and wondered if any of players going in were the one Sarah had apparently been seeing, but something told him that that man wasn't on this particular side of town.

When Sergio felt like it was safe enough, he then continued to walk quickly over to the other building. Somehow, Sergio snuck into the building and was very quietly. He started making his way down the hallway quickly and tried to find where the physios would be, but he was stopped by an unwelcoming voice. "Stop right there." It was John Stones from behind. Shit. He was about the worst person to catch Sergio in his act. This was awful. However, Sergio did obey and stop. He didn't dare turn around though. He was afraid.

"Turn around, take off the hood and those sunglasses." John demanded angrily. Afraid of that what would happen if he didn't, Sergio did what he was told and was faced by a very hostile looking John. Who knew what was going to happen next, but Sergio was here for a reason. "I did what you asked, and I'm here for a reason. Don't think you can stop me." He spat at John before started to walk off. It was at that moment he could hear John tell someone, "call Harry, now," before running ahead of Harry and into the physio room.

Sergio could hear John tell Sarah to brace herself as he entered the room. That did not stop Sergio from quickly walking in behind and staring Sarah straight down with anger. "What the hell were you thinking?" He asked. She didn't even look surprised at all that he was getting angry. It didn't even shock here, but it still made her angry. He was really that stupid, and she was ready to slap him already. "Standing up for myself? I know, it's shocking in big 2019." She sarcastically said as she turned around and organized her rehabilitation plans.