Six

The Monday morning after that weekend in London felt a lot more relaxed for Sarah. Everything between her and Laura ended up being fine. Laura had come over to Sarah's place on Sunday morning before she had to be at Chelsea's match at Old Trafford against Manchester United. It was understandable to Laura why Sarah was angry. Things were never completely settled between part of her family and the English physio. It ended badly, and negative feelings were left on both sides. There was no telling when this whole feud would end, but there were no signs of it stopping. Sarah knew her temper got out of control, but if it were Sarah coming back to Madrid, Pilar would have done the same thing.

It was all okay between Sarah and Laura though. They weren't going to let anything affect their friendship. Of course, it wasn't easy when Sarah was feuding with a part of her closest friend's family, but nothing would ever be perfect. Pilar was in Laura's family and Sarah was still considered a part of it. Not everyone likes all of their family anyways. 

What Laura did not know though was about the man Sarah had gone on that date with the Thursday night before. Considering how he had the tendency to be foul mouthed when speaking the Ramos situation, Sarah was going to wait to give her closest friend the complete details about the United centreback. She knew it would take Laura some time to digest it, so she knew it would be best to leave it for a bit. 

It was that Monday morning where Sarah kept daydreaming about that Englishman. After his game, he came over to her place for dinner and some shows on the tele. It was so relaxed, and Harry was such a sweetheart to Sarah. He had always been like that to her, but Sarah had really started to notice that since their first date. She always thought it was a part of their great friendship, but now she noticed that there was something about it. There was so much about him that she kept out of her mind. She kept any sort of feelings that may have developed away because she wanted to be able to heal first. She wanted to find her self worth first. 

The thoughts accumulated in her head as she sat in a cafe Monday morning a couple of hours before she needed to be at training with her City lads. She sat and waited for Zara whom she was going to chat with about the whole weekend with. Zara knew all about the dates and such, and her fiance was now Harry's centreback partner. All of this made Zara more than excited. To her, Harry seemed like such a nice lad, and that is what Sarah deserved. 

"Fella!" Speak of the devil, Zara's loud greeting popped Sarah out of her thoughts as her friend joined her at the table in the cafe. Sarah smiled and sat up a little bit as Zara set down her coffee and her scone. "Good morning. You seem very chipper this morning." she greeted back. The German smiled wide and took a sip of her latte. "I've never been happy on a Monday. I'm just excited to hear about everything." she told her. 

Laughing a little, Sarah nodded slowly and knew how this would go. "So did you ask him his point of view at the match yesterday?" she asked. Zara laughed as she blushed and nodded. "Oh you know me so well. Of course I did, fella! He absolutely adores you!" she explained. Sarah couldn't help but smile. She loved hearing that. She just really wanted this to work out with Harry. Nothing would make her happier at this point.

"Please don't tell me you threatened him. John was close to doing that." she said. Zara shrugged and kept a proud smile on her face. "I'm just looking out for you. I don't think he'll be an issue though. He's sweet, and he's kinda hot too!" Zara giggled. Rolling her eyes, Sarah laughed along and shook her head. "You're engaged, remember?" Zara only shrugged and casually sipped her coffee. "Doesn't mean I can't say that. I love Vic with all of my heart, but I still think Roman Burki is HOT, and John too!" 

Sarah almost choked on her coffee as she heard that phrase. This was all so off-topic, but she still had to question it. "My brother out of all people?" she asked. Again, Zara could only giggle. "Yes, but he's scary and I love Vic more than anything. Now don't you think Harry is hot?" she went on. Blushing a little, Sarah pretended like she was thinking, but she knew the answer to that. Again, it was something that she didn't notice. He wasn't the most drop dead gorgeous man on the planet, but he was pretty good looking. She was always thought he was a cutie, but she thought nothing more then. Now, it was all different.