Five

(What the actual, guys. I just realized I have two plots in this story but only one playlist. In my introduction, I have the Sarah x Sergio playlist, Ooooh I here I have the Sarah x Harry playlist)

Count on You ~ Big Time Rush & Jordin Sparks
King of my Heart ~ Taylor Swift
Woman Like Me ~ Little Mix & Nicki Minaj
One ~ Ashley Jana
For You ~ Rita Ora & Liam Payne
3005 ~ Childish Gambino
Runaways ~ All Time Low
Unconditionally ~ Katy Perry

_____

Another weekend had come by, and Laura Ramos felt like she had been really running around London. Her two brothers had come with their spouses and eldest children for a little adventure around London. It was her family. She had to make it special for them, especially when one of her sweet nephews was experiencing the city she loved for the first time.

However, she felt a little bit awkward with Sergio. At times, she felt like she wanted to lash out at him and Pilar for what they have done. She didn't want them to meet her new boyfriend, but that was going to happen at some point. Her eldest brother, Rene, told her that she needed to stay calm. Their mother hated turmoil in the family. It was already enough to their mother that Pilar was a part of the family, and now she didn't want her children arguing.

In the middle of the afternoon, they were walking around one of the big parks in London. Sergio Jr. was kicking around a ball with his father. Suddenly, the older Sergio stopped and smiled wide. "Hey, maybe we can take Jr. to a game tomorrow. I bet he would love to see Premier League football." He suggested. Quickly, Laura shook her head. "I can't go, you know. I'm leaving with Chelsea tomorrow for Manchester." She reminded him.

Her older brother shrugged and kept looking at her. "I mean we can still go. What games in town would be good?" He asked. Laura knew but she just shook her head. She didn't want her brother near the London Stadium tomorrow. "If you want to see a team that's decent. Go watch Spurs tomorrow. Anything else you're just wasting your time." She told him bluntly. Rene wasn't even listening at the time and was just looking at the schedule. "But it says Man City is in town and they're the best team in England."

Laura just shook her head and gestured for him to cut it out. Sese looked a little bit confused and raised his eyebrows at his sister. "Why not?" He asked. Sighing, Laura shrugged her shoulders. "If anyone from City saw you, you would be kicked out right away. They hate you." She explained. It was true, and Laura knew that it wouldn't sit well with Sarah if Sergio and Pilar decided to show up. She knew she that Sarah was on a high right how, and Sergio didn't deserve to see that.

"So what? I'm hated by Barcelona and I can play in that stadium." he pointed out. Of course, Laura rolled her eyes. How stupid could he be? Did he not put two and two together? "Sergio, Man City. Pep says that if it's not a competition you are in, you are not welcome," she then looked at Pilar, "you aren't even welcome around." Laura had only known Pep from a couple of meetings against Chelsea, but he knew she was a Ramos. He knew she was close with Sarah. He wanted to lay down the law with her.

Of course, Sergio was annoyed with the idea, but Pilar had her own plans. "Can't we just take them to the London Stadium? Just to show them where the football for the Olympics was played?" she suggested. There did not look like any evil intent in her eyes, so Laura just shrugged. She was able to get in pretty much any Premier League stadium, so it would not be a problem.

"Yeah, we can do that. Let's get on the tube then." she said then. She led the group to the nearest tube station. They took the tube to East London, and Laura felt a little uneasy. They were not 100% guaranteed safe from a confrontation, but maybe they timed it right. She listened to her brothers talk to her eldest nephew about how a lot of really good athletes had competed in that stadium. It was fascinated to the little boy, and that at least made Laura happy.