Sixteen

A few more weeks had gone by, and there was not much more in the way of stress from either country involved in any of the recent drama. It was a relaxed time for everyone, and Sarah had felt relaxed for the most part. There wasn't any drama, and no one seemed to bother her. She just went about her normal business with working between Man City and the national team. It was a stressful time at Man City with all of the injuries they had piling up and a loss to Liverpool that put a huge dent in their title race. However, it was a very happy time with the England National Team. They had just qualified for the European Championships in the summer. The last break was a fun one. John had returned after being injured for the October run, and Sarah was happy her brother got to be there when the team officially qualified. She also got to see her boyfriend captain the team at one point, and that was another highlight for Sarah.

It was back to business after the break. Man City had comeback after the loss at Liverpool with a very important win against Chelsea at home. It was a nice comeback for the team to help boost their confidence after the loss. It was a stressful game, but it was very pleasing to see.

The day after that game, however, had Sarah very nervous and shaking before she even left her house. It was another one of those weekends where City played one day and United the next, so Sarah was able to go and see Harry today. Normally, Sarah would be excited when she would be able to go see Harry play. It made her happy when she had a free day to go see him. However, today was a big day. United where traveling to Sheffield to play Sheffield United. In the city where Harry was born and grew up in against the club he came up through. 

It didn't seem like a big deal thinking about it initially, but it was the fact that Harry's family was going to be there and she was meeting them the first time. Both of his parents and three siblings. Harry thought it would be a perfect idea to do for his homecoming. He wanted her there, and he felt like it was a perfect time to introduce her to the family. It has been smooth sailing between the two of them, and this was going to be another step in their relationship. They had been moving pretty quickly, but it felt right for the both of them. 

Sarah was up for the idea. She was more than happy to meet his family. He pretty much knew her siblings at this point, so it was only fair to meet his. However, the day that it came, it made her very nervous. All of the problems Sarah had in her life that could affect that people could judge her on suddenly came to her head. What if his family viewed her negatively because of all of the drama that surrounded her? It made her so nervous to think about. 

During the morning of, Sarah had Laura at her place, since Laura had been in town from being at the game the evening before. Laura knew that something was up. Sarah was tense that morning as she tried to drink her coffee. She was tense and was shaking. She had not been like this in such a long time, and she had just wondered what was going on. 

"Hermana?" she asked Sarah as she had been staring outside the window for awhile now. At that moment, Sarah looked over and blushed a little bit. Laura had given her the weirdest look, because it had been so long that Sarah had been staring out the window. She didn't even know what to say. "You know you have been staring outside for like 10 minutes now. Are you okay?" Laura continued to question.

Blushing more, Sarah shook her head and sipped on her coffee, which wasn't a great idea. "I'm so nervous." she admitted. Laura then took the coffee away from her and pushed the water towards her instead. "Well, it's not the best idea for you to be drinking coffee, it's going to make it worse for you." she first then started. Blushing, Sarah then laughed a little and took a deep breath. Laura was right. Caffeine made the anxiety of today worse. 

"I'm going to Sheffield today for Harry's game." she started. Smiling, Laura then nodded. There was nothing wrong with that. She loved how much Sarah supported her significant other, especially when he played for a rival team. He made her extremely happy, and there was nothing like seeing Sarah happy. Laura knew how much Sarah wanted something like she had with Harry, but there was something more to it.