Twenty-Five

There was something so calming about Sevilla. It was relaxing, and it felt  like another home for Sarah. It was the next stop on the little trip she had with Harry, and it was to see the people she had considered her parents ever since she lost hers. As they had already met and loved Harry, it was more then just knowing him now. They wanted him to know more of the family he was being welcomed into. He had to meet the other two of the Ramos siblings that he hadn't had the chance to yet.

Jose Ramos had gladly taken Harry about and around Sevilla with his eldest child, Rene. It was time that Rene met a man he had heard so many good things about and see just how good he was for Sarah. Speaking to him man to man would give more of an insight, while his mother stayed at home.

It was quiet in the home of Paqui and Jose Ramos. Sarah had not spoken much since she had arrived, and Paqui knew something was going on. Normally, the English girl would be telling her so much of what had been going on recently in her life, but it felt so much different. Paqui found her third daughter in the living room sitting and staring out of the window

She came and sat down on the couch with Sarah and brought some tea. There was obviously something Sarah had on her mind. The long look on her face. It was too brave for Paqui's liking. Sarah had been too quiet ever since she had gotten here, and it made the older woman worry as she looked at her adopted daughter. "Mija, I want to know what's on your mind. Did something happen in Madrid?" She asked. Slowly, Sarah looked over and let a couple of tears fall out. "It may as well be consider worse than what happened at that wedding."she admitted quietly.

It made Paqui's face drop. She didn't even know what had happened, and already she could tell what happened was causing pain. If it was worse than what happened a year and a half ago, she knew it was going to be hard to forgive her son. "What did she do to you?" she then asked Sarah. More tears fell out of Sarah's eyes as she just started shaking her head. "Madre, it's so hard to tell you. Your heart is going to break." she admitted weakly.

The arms around the older woman went around the younger as she just kissed her head. The younger had just sat there crying, whilst the older comforted her until she was ready to tell all about what had happened. It seemed as if Sarah could not find the words though, and it was perfect timing when the three men had gotten back from their little outing.

Jose and Rene looked very concerned and confused, but Harry kept his brave face on. He knew she wouldn't be able to explain it all, because it hurt her to, so he just sat down on the chair adjacent to the couch and took a deep breath. "Let me explain to you all what happened." He started whilst the other two men sat down. He waited until they were all settled and then explained what had gone down. His voice was still shaky, but he was doing better than she was at the moment and knew he could explain well enough.

"No." was all Paqui had said after Harry had explained everything. Her blood was boiling. She could see how hurt Harry was and why Sarah had been crying so much, and she was angry. It was too far now, and she had let her son get off too easily. Her arms were tighter around Sarah now as she just shook her head. Jose had thrown his head back and let out a long sigh as the anger and disappointment was clear in his body language. Rene just sat there with his head in his hands while shaking his head.

No one really could say a word, and no one knew what to say at that moment. It was devastating and heartbreaking, but no one also wanted to break anything either. It was surprising to all of them that it had gone this far. What more could go wrong? "Mija." Jose calmly stated to Sarah. She looked up and wiped her eyes as she nodded. The older gentleman gestured for her to stand up and follow him. "Let's chat and go on a walk." he continued.