Fourteen

Harry had some thoughts in mind. With how the last few weeks had been for Sarah, he really wanted to treat her to something. It came to his mind one day in training. He wanted to take her out and have an amazing time. A really romantic date night. He wanted to have a night with her without any worries. All he wanted was a night to make her extremely happy, and then it suddenly hit him. 

"So, what are you up to tonight?" Victor asked him as the two started to change after training. Shrugging, Harry smiled a little as he got the idea of what his friend was going at. "I don't know yet. Why?" He then asked. Smiling, Vic laughed a little and shook his head. "Zara keeps asking if we can go on a double date with you and Sarah. We're open tonight if you want." He suggested. That sounded perfect. They needed a night out like that. Life had been crazy lately with all of the games between Harry and Sarah plus the stress of what had gone on the past few months. It was perfect for them.

"We'll be there. 6?" Harry asked Vic. Nodding, Vic then smiled and texted his fiancé, then grabbed his stuff. "That will be perfect. We'll see you then." He told his teammate as he waved and walked off. Smiling to himself, Harry grabbed his stuff as well and headed to his car. He took out his phone and called the woman he was lucky to call his girlfriend while walking. "Hi honey, please make it quick. John is being a big baby again since he's had a minor injury, and I have to get back to him."

Harry could immediately hear how annoyed she was, but almost started laughing as John started complaining more in the background. It was a wonder how she never strangled her brother while working with him. "Hi honey. I know we were going to do dinner at yours tonight, but Vic invited us out with him and Zara. I'm assuming that's okay?" He explained as he got to his car. "Oh that would be lovely! When should I be ready?" she asked with plenty of joy. That made him smile more. "5:30ish." He told her as he got in the car. "Perfect, I have to go now. I love you!" Oh her voice was so happy and it made him beam. "I love you too. I'll see you soon my lady."

Sarah then hung up, but Harry was still smiling. Tonight was going to be so sweet for them. He was happy to finally do something really nice with her again, even if it was a double date. He really wanted to treat her to something sweet, and then maybe just have some alone time with her later. He was really happy to finally have a night where they can relax and not worry about anything. He was going to make it perfect for her. That is all he wanted....

....

She looked incredibly beautiful when they were out at dinner. Harry couldn't take his eyes off of Sarah as her hair was perfectly wavy and half up and her subtle makeup looked beautiful. Most of all, it was that red dress she wore. She got more beautiful every time Harry laid eyes on her. Most importantly, however, she wore a beautiful smile. She looked so happy, and that is what he wanted. She was really shining tonight, and it was perfect to him.

"I can't get over you two!" Zara told them at dinner. She was also beaming at the sight of them, while Vic had his normal subtle smile on his face. Blushing, Sarah leaned onto Harry's side and gave the couple a sweet smile. "I have never met someone so perfect before." she admitted causing Harry to blush a little. He kissed the top of her head and smiled as Victor's smile actually grew for once. When Sarah was happy, Zara was happy, and in return, he was happier.

"When is the wedding?" he joked while Zara nodded in agreement. Not soon enough was the thought of both of them. Laughing, Harry smirked a little and looked at the engaged couple in front of him. "That's my question for you two. When is YOUR wedding since you put a ring on it?" he asked back. "Summer 2020, right after Euros!" Zara beamed. What a celebration that would be if Sweden or Germany won, but Harry had his high hopes for England to win this upcoming international tournament. They were on the brink of qualifying, and the next break was around the corner.