Fifteen

It was the morning after that Sarah slipped out of bed quickly. She had gotten up a little bit earlier as she had a further commute to the Etihad Campus for training today. Plus, she wanted to get there extra early, so she wouldn't get yelled at by everyone when she got there. She needed time to settle in and get ready for her day. She needed to be mentally prepared, since she knew her brother wouldn't stop asking her about what happened last night. It would slip out soon, however. Last night was way too good for Sarah. She was ecstatic that it wasn't a dream, and it was worth being a little bit sore the next day. 

As quietly as she could, she went into Harry's bathroom and took a shower to clean up from yesterday. She felt so happy and relaxed from the day before that nothing worried her. Harry made her so happy. She never imagined it being this amazing with someone before. Now she thought that Sergio would never compare to what Harry was. That was a level of love Sarah thought she would never get to, and it felt amazing.

After her shower, she didn't make too much of an effort for the day. Her hair was in a bun and her makeup was just enough to cover. There was not much sense in putting in a lot of effort for the day. She was just going to go home after training, because she needed to see her kitty. She really wanted to come back to Harry after, however, because she was her happiest with him, and now it was like he made her troubles disappear at an instant. This is everything that she wanted and deserved. 

Again, she quietly exited the bathroom and smiled as he was starting to wake up. He was like a bear in the morning, but a cute bear. She was ready to face the grumpy bear when she had to leave, but she knew he would understand. Slowly, she went over to his side of the bed and sat on the edge. He immediately opened his eyes and smiled, then proceeded to pull her to him so she was laying on his chest. 

"You should have invited me to join you." he whispered as he kissed her cheek. Laughing quietly, she shook her head and started playing with his messy hair. "I didn't want to wake you up. Plus, I needed to get ready." she explained. She relaxed at the sound of his steady heartbeat. There was nothing more relaxing than having him be so sweet first thing in the morning. "You have to go soon, don't you?" he asked her. Nodding, she sat back up and took his hand as he gave her the cutest look. 

"I'm going to be basic and get Starbucks on the way. Plus I need to get there before everyone else, so I don't walk into being harassed by a certain group." She explained. Nodding, he then hugged her and let out a sigh. He really didn't want her to go. "Come back." he whispered. Smiling, she playing with his hair a little bit more. "Or you can come to mine and see Cookie. I need to see my fur baby." she reminded him. Harry just gave her the cutest smile and nodded. "Okay my dear. Do what you need to, okay? I know you need to get there so you can beat everyone there." 

Sarah then kissed him and hugged him. "Thank you, my dear. I love you, but I need to get going so I can my coffee before." she whispered. Sighing, Harry kissed the side of her head and smiled. "I love you too, and I don't want to let you go, but I will see you later." he told her. Smiling, she l slowly left his embrace and grabbed what she needed, before she went downstairs to her car. As sad as she was to leave him, she still was leaving on a high. She was still ecstatic from the night before. There was never a time before where she would walk into training this happy, and now the coffee would give her a boost. 

As she got to the training grounds, not many cars were parked. It was perfect. She walked in with a huge smile on her face, that she didn't even notice, and her head held high as she sipped on her latte. She knew they would all see that she was beaming at some point, so she was glad that she got there to mentally prepared. It was a great day no matter what. It was quiet when she got to the building, and that was a great thing, since it made her relax more.