Seven

After a long and busy week, Sarah finally got to relax a little bit. She had been so busy the whole week with getting the lads for the match against Tottenham at home that she didn't have much time for herself. Extra recovery sessions or the guys just wanting more care from her. As crazy as the game was as well, Sarah just felt like she was running all over the place with the lads.

The evening after the game was going to be different. It was 30 minutes after that she got home that she found herself looking ready and presentable. "Like a female." She whispered to herself as she finished her look for the night. With all of the craziness of the story that came with her argument with Pilar in London, that added a little bit of stress. However, it was really wonderful to know that James lead a couple of the Real Madrid lads to speak out about how she did well for the club.

Tonight, she would just allow herself to forget about the week. She had been invited over to Zara's house for the evening as her and Victor were hosting a relaxed get together for the whole Manchester United squad. They still had to play their second match on the Monday following, so it was not going to be anything too wild. It would be nice for Sarah. She was around footballers enough, but she just went to have a wonderful time with some other people. She enjoyed the company of the English National Team lads on United, especially one. 

As Sarah left her loft, Champagne Supernova rang out on her phone, which only meant her brother was calling her. "Yes, John?" she answered as she got into the lift that went down to the carpark. "Come hang out with all of us tonight!" he told her. Laughing, Sarah slowly shook her head. "I don't know who all of us are but I have plans." she told him. "You mean our siblings, Kyle, Raheem, Mendy, Phil, a lot of the gang? What could be better?"

Oh she was missing a party, but she was still excited for what was going on tonight. "Well, I got invited to Zara's for the huge United get together a few days ago." she explained as she got into her car. "Why a United party?" John asked without even thinking. Shaking her head, Sarah laughed. "Because Zara invited me, and Harry is going to be there." she told him. "OH YEAH! Okay I'll let you go then, BYEEEEE!" 

John then hung up on Sarah and let her be. She just laughed to herself and threw her phone to the side, before starting her car and driving off to Zara's house. She let her windows roll down a little bit and got some fresh air. She felt so relaxed and nervous at the same time. It wasn't even a date, but she always had butterflies when she was about to see Harry. She kept thinking about what Zara had told her the other day and it made her realize how much she had been missing out on for over a year now. What was the point though? She wasn't ready then. As much as she was still dealing with the issues in Madrid, she needed someone to make her happy and feel whole. 

As she parked her car by Zara's house, she took a deep breath and got out of the car. Her footsteps to the house were quick. She was pretty much going to be the last one at the gathering since the match had gone so late, but her entrance would not be too loud as a bunch of footballing men were loud enough to not notice. 

She entered the house quietly and was greeted by Zara's husky puppy, Noora, who was previously playing with Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford. "Hello beautiful pup." Sarah kneeled down and pet the fluffy baby while Jesse and Marcus started complaining. "All I wanted to do was play with the cute little fluff ball more!" Jesse whined as Noora rolled on her back to let Sarah rub her tummy. Sarah laughed a little and shrugged as she pet the puppy. "Oh she just wanted me to love her." she smirked. 

As the two men realized it was Sarah, they both came over and hugged her. "Alright, we'll forgive you. We haven't seen you!" Marcus happily told her. Smirking, Sarah quickly hugged them back. "I know, it's hard when you don't see the best physio in such a long time." she joked as she stood up. Right after, Zara came over with a large smile on her face. "Fella! You came!" she ran over and pushed the other two out of the way to hug Sarah.