Twelve

Right on that Sunday morning, Sarah was awaken by a knocking on her door. "For fucks sake." she whispered. She was way too comfy and relaxed for once, which was the way she wanted to start off her morning. It was the morning of the Liverpool-Man United game, and she actually felt excited. She didn't really get to see Harry play, other than during the International Break. It was going to be quite interesting, but she was ready either way. There was no way she would wear a United shirt though. 

As the knocking continued, she groaned and rolled over to look at what time it was. It was half 8 and she wasn't ready to be awake yet. Not only that, she got a text from her youngest brother, Anthony, telling her to open the door. He came home from uni for a little bit of a break. "Oh my god." she whispered under her breath. She then felt movement from next to her as a very sleepy Harry wrapped his arms around her. "Who is knocking so early?" he grumbled like the bear he was in the morning. She then sat up and turned to him. "My baby brother. He decided to come home for a bit apparently."

Harry then sat up immediately and rubbed his eyes. The mention of Sarah's little brother got him awake immediately as he smiled. "Can I open the door and let him in?" he asked like a little child. Laughing a little, Sarah nodded and gestured to the front door. "I don't have to get out of bed then." Immediately, Harry got out of bed and earned a meow of protest from Cookie, who was cuddled up right next to him the whole night. Sarah laughed and took her fur child as Harry went to the door. 

Harry walked over to the front door and opened it to find the blonde version of his girlfriend standing there with a small bag and a drink from Cafe Nero. "Hi Anthony. You can come in." Harry greeted him happily. The 20 year old raised his eyebrows and stared at him with confusion and slowly walked in. "You really are dating my sister, huh?" he asked as he looked around for his older sister. Harry then gestured to Sarah's bedroom and nodded. 

"That would be correct." Harry told the younger man as he followed him back into Sarah's room. He then gave Sarah wide eyes as she sat in bed, but she shook her head like she wasn't worried. Her little brother, with a big smile of course, set down the stuff on the table next to her bed and hugged her. "I missed you so much." he told her. Smiling, she hugged him back. "I missed you too," she told him, before whispering, "don't give him a hard time. He almost beat up Sergio the other day." 

Smiling wide, Anthony then turned around and blushed a little as he faced Harry. "Uh, I'm sorry for being a bit of an ass when you opened the door." he apologized to Harry. Laughing, Harry just shrugged and smiled right back at him. "Protective much? I understand what protecting her is like." Harry told him as he gave him a fist-pump. Anthony then nodded and continued to smile shyly. This was the man that his sister was falling in love with, and he could see that he meant well. Maybe he should be a lot nicer from now on. 

He then turned back to Sarah and gestured to what he brought. "A scone and a latte for you. John said you hadn't been in awhile, so I wanted to get it for you." he told her. She nodded and gave him a sweet smile. "Thank you. Did you eat already?" she asked him as she was practically his big sister and his mum now. He nodded and sat on the edge of the bed. "At Reb and Bernie's." he told her. She nodded and took a bit out of her scone as she gestured for Harry to get back into bed. 

"How long are you in for?" Harry asked Anthony as he joined Sarah back under the covers. "About a week. I have a break right now." he explained as he petted Cookie who was a purr engine once again. Nodding, Harry smiled and wrapped an arm around Sarah. "Want to come to my game today? We're playing Liverpool." he offered to the youngest Stones. Raising his eyebrows, Anthony smirked a little and shrugged. "The lesser Manchester team against the Scouse Cunts? I think I'll pass." he said causing Sarah to laugh. 

"Wow, I thought you wanted to spend time with me." she pointed out and acted like she was hurt. Shrugging, Anthony held the kitten like a baby and laughed. "Another time this week. We'll plan something. The three of us." he assured her. Harry then smiled at him and nodded. "So you actually want to spend time with me?" Harry joked a little as Anthony just smiled and nodded back at him.