Ten

October came around after a busy end of August and September. The season was in full swing, and there was no stopping in between league play, cup play, European play, and International Duty. It was a fun time of year, but so much was going on and it got tiring at times. It was now the second international break of the season, and as much as people didn't like it, it was still important. England was getting set to qualify for the 2020 European Championships. It seemed like it would be a simple task for them, and they had gotten off on the right foot.

At the England training ground, things were calm the day after a 2-1 defeat to the Czech Republic. However, the players were in great spirits, and they were just enjoying their day of recovery. It was a relaxed day for the staff as well. However, even though it was relaxing, it was important to take the relaxing day seriously and get ready for the next match of the break. They needed win their next matches coming up during the course of this and the next break.

Some of the England lads enjoyed their time in the recovery pool. In particular, Harry Maguire enjoyed relaxing there and catching up with some of his former Leicester teammates, Ben Chilwell and James Maddison. "You seem pretty calm after being so angry last night." Madders pointed out to him as they just relaxed in the pool. Shrugging, Harry had a subtle smile on his face. "Got back, watched a movie in bed. You know, just a relaxing night." Harry casually said. "You forgot the part where you didn't sleep in your actual room and fell asleep in our physio's room." Ben pointed out and wiggled his eyebrows.

Blushing, Harry at down on the edge of the pool and smiled like a teenage boy. "Couldn't help that." he admitted. The two Leicester lads looked at each other and smiled. It was nice to see Harry so happy. They also saw the difference in their physio. She was brighter and much more relaxed than the season before. Even though they don't see her as often, they really saw the difference.

"Seems like everything is going really well with her then, hmmm?" Madders then asked with a smile. Of course, Harry nodded immediately and smiled once more. "I'm so happy I went for it. She's quite the angel." he shamelessly gushed over the eldest Stones sibling. The whole team pretty much could see how much Harry really enjoyed being with Sarah. They caught him staring during training and just kept talking about her. It was beautiful to see, and even the gaffer was happy to see it.

"How is she still so nice after all of what has gone on with what's said about her?" Ben asked. Again, Harry shrugged and let out a sigh. Of course, there was about one thing per week about Sarah. Whether it was about the Ramos wedding, the drama at the World Cup, any stupid twisted story about her time at Madrid, it was getting ridiculous. There was something that was coming, and Harry could feel it.

"She knows how much better she is than what some selfish people make her out to be. She has a plan." Harry explained. Before his two friends could answer him, Raheem Sterling came frantically into the room and looked right at Harry. He gestured for Harry to come and follow him. "John called. Just come out and explain. We NEED to find Sarah."

Of course, nothing else mattered at that moment. Harry got out of the pool, grabbed a towel and joined Raheem. He didn't care that he didn't have a shirt or shoes on. He just needed to get to Sarah. "The worst story happened, didn't it?" Harry asked as they walked quickly down the hall. Everything about the death of the Stones family's parents. Sarah's constant traveling back to England. Her support of her siblings. Everything that you could twist and turn about that story. The thing was, no one should ever joke about death. No one should make things up.

"Exactly. I'm angry too, man. She's like a sister." Raheem explained with an angry sigh as they got to the physio room. In there, they found Sarah staring at her phone with a blank expression. She didn't even notice them. Slowly, she just put her phone down for a moment and took a drink of water. Taking a deep breath, she looked over at the two in the room.