Nine

What is the true story behind the short-lasted relationship between James Rodriguez and former Real Madrid physiotherapist Sarah Stones? To spite other teammates? To spite others in the Real Madrid community? Some involved with the Spanish Super Team have opinions.

Another week, another story.

Sarah couldn't help but laugh to herself as she read the whole thing out loud to Harry while they were finishing up their lunch over at Sarah's place. The story wasn't even harmful as there were slight truths to the story. Sarah knew that her relationship with James wasn't the most ideal relationship, but at least she could admit that. However, she never wanted any harm towards the Colombian man. Again, Pilar was up to her old tricks.

"She's fucking crazy. Why is she so obsessed with trying to make you look bad?" Harry questioned as the two of them cleaned up. Shrugging, Sarah could only let a slight smirk appear on her face. "She doesn't like knowing that I am thriving currently. Don't you remember the evil smile on her face at that wedding?" she reminded him. Rolling his eyes, Harry nodded and laughed a little. "I swear, both you and John have told me everything, but I still can't believe someone would be that petty."

Again, Sarah could only shrug. Pilar was pretty much a narcissist, and that was the one of the only answers. She was just messed up in the head. "She thinks so highly that she won't know to tread lightly or else suffer the consequences." she explained. Sighing, Harry hugged her from behind. It was still hard to see her be pushed around like this, but whatever plan she had, he knew she could trust it. "I just don't like watching this unfold. I know it was worse when you were actually being verbally abused and such, but I still don't understand why someone would ever do this."

He had such a huge heart, and it made Sarah smile. She turned around and faced the giant teddy bear in front of him. She wanted to show that she wasn't going to let this whole thing overshadow what he was doing for her. "For now, let her have her fun. I have my whole plan that will let the world know that she is a witch. I want to put more of my energy towards what makes me happy." she explained to him as she hugged him.

She wasn't small being 5'7", but she was tiny compared to him as he stood at 6'4". She laid her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat start to calm down. It steadied as she just let herself lay there. She calmed him down, and he made her feel safe.

"What would you do if you had to travel to Madrid for Champions League eventually?" he asked her suddenly. She looked up at him and shrugged. "Hold my head up high and not be afraid. Overall, I'm welcomed and loved. Pep said he would try to arrange something to keep her away, but she has her ways." she explained. It was something how much the players and the staff would do just to keep Sarah away from the bullshit. It was one way he secretly admired Pep. He cared about the whole team as humans.

"He cares so much about your family. Almost like a father." he pointed out to her as the two of them went to sit on the couch. Smiling, Sarah nodded as the two of them sat down. "It's nice to have some people fill those roles, you know?" Harry couldn't quite understand what it must have been like to lose a parent, but he could imagine it must have been hard to lose them both at such a young age. All he knew was that he couldn't wait to bring her to the rest of the Maguire family, but that wouldn't happen until she was ready. He just wondered what made her hold up before coming back to Manchester.

"Was there anyone like that in Spain?" he asked with plenty of curiosity on his face. A growing smile came upon Sarah's face. It was just the right timing too, considering her conversation with Paqui a few days before. However, she didn't know how Harry would react to that, but she was going to be honest. It was what made her happy.

"Actually, Paqui Ramos," she admitted as she blushed a little, "she's always been on my side with stuff when it came to the whole shit show incident. I couldn't really stray myself away from her completely considering her daughter is still one of my closest friends. She's a smart woman honestly, but I may be biased because she knows how stupidity isn't worth my time."