66 apartment

"we have finally reached!",lucas shouted

all of them dispersed trying to find rooms for each other, as they all pick their partners to sleep with and was busy unpacking.

"theres 16 of us here since coach will be booking his own hotel with his wife, theres a total of 5 rooms, 1 of the room is actually a store room"

"so in the rest of the room, yall can just split yourself up to 4 people each"

"okay have fun people!", jordan exclaimed as she made her way to the door.

until johnny stopped her..."where are you going?"

"narnia",she replied pushing johnny away.

"narnia???",he exclaimed while he looked at jordan confused.

"ya narnia...none ya business so bye johnny, please take care of my apartment",jordan said as she tried to open the door.

jordan pushed johnny only to be locked between his arms. "ya im not letting you go until you tell me where you are going.",johnny firmly said.

jordan went under his arms and went upstairs.
she later came down with two skateboards.

"since you want to be a busybody lets see how much you actually remember chicago", jordan smirked while winking at him.

"taeyong! you're in charge please dont burn the house down, love you babes!",she exclaimed.

"trust me babe!", was all she heard from taeyong before she left the house along with johnny.