94 bruises

as soon as she parked her vehicle, she ran to the indoor sports hall that the takraw boys always use.
she bumped into her uncle on the way there.
"oh coach",she called as she was running.

"glad you are back",her uncle said. jordan just smiled bitterly. as they reached, the hall was in a mess, takraw balls were everywhere, the boys trying to stop each other from fighting. then jordan heard ten shouting at taeyong even though he was already injured. "you are the worse brother one can ask for, ive always looked up to you and how a natural born leader you are, but you are just so damn selfish"

taeyong was about to rage and throw a punch to ten when jordan stop him. "oi, dont be so stupid",she walked closer to taeyong.

"look at the mess you made, look at it",jordan exclaimed. taeyong's expression soften as he realised that his sister is there.

the boys found it hard to believe that taeyong was like that. they were all over the hall, frustrated with him. "you are mad that they were talking to me behind your back and you still didnt make the effort to understand why?",jordan said.

she was now standing face to face with taeyong.

"you are so damn mad arent you. hit me then",she provoked taeyong.

jordan snatched her brothers hand and placed it on her shoulder. "pow pow pow, you know, a few punches here and there",jordan laughed.

the boys didnt know to be worried or just laugh along. the boys slowly gathered back to the bench area and sat down. their coach knew too well to not disrupt the lee siblings.

jordan grew frustrated at her brother who was just looking down and not doing or saying anything. jordan walked to the bench to place her bag.

"are you just going to stand there? should i get the gun so you could just shoot your teammate instead",jordan still tried to make him talk.

anastasia sat beside her and rub her back to calm her down. "you have a gun?",bambam whispered to jordan.

jordan got up and ran towards her brother pushing him to the ground. "come on detective",jordan laughed, knowing how much her brother hated being called that.

finally her brother gave a reaction. taeyong started crying. the boys were shocked to the core. jordan smacked her brothers head. "detectives dont cry infront of civilians, we have to put a tough face",jordan joked but her brother cried even more.

"coach, do they work with the police?",lucas asked out of curiosity. his coach nodded. "but they are not in the same building as them, they have their own hq, they can but they can choose not to",his coach explained to lucas.

"so they are just secret police like those during stalin time",jaehyun said. their coach nodded again.

the boys felt like it was heartwarming as they saw the two siblings on the floor jokingly smacking each other. then jordan ran over to them."well who is severely injured?",she asked.

as some of the boys raised up their hands even though taeyong didnt lay a finger on some of them.
"me bitch, i was hoping you were about to slam his ass to the ground",ten shouted.

"i think my ligament tore when we were practicing earlier before the fight broke out",mingyu said. jordan went over to check his leg. "you are perfectly fine, its just swollen, if you want you can to still go get it check at the clinic okay?",she said as she examine his legs. mingyu nodded.

"woah, how did you know that",minghao said as he was very impressed. "well it is my work and i was in med school for a mission in north carolina",jordan shrugged. then taeyong was beside her.

"im sorry. i was being a coward just like ten said",taeyong apologised. then the boys all went in for a hug. "i cant express how much i hate hugs but okay",seungcheol said as he was being squeezed by all the sweaty boys.

jordan felt relief that she didnt feel as mad as the other time and she made it up with her brother despite still not knowing the reason.

she smacked her brothers head and they hugged. "im still not done with andrew eian lee jonas",jordan said his full name.

taeyong just smiled and hugged her even tighter.