82 phonecall

it was 8am...jordan rushed out of her room to pick up a phone call. she assumed everybody was asleep because all of them went to bed late yesterday night after the movie.

she went outside of her apartment to make sure nobody is around. "hi...yes alex here",she said as soon as she picked up.

"what do you mean he is not in the system?",she exclaimed. she paced around and went near the lif lobby. "no...he is not dead and how could you assume my brother is a criminal!",she was getting furious.

"you know what if you can't do a simple job like this...leave it to me i knew i shouldnt have ask for help from this stupid association...all of you are a bunch of ass kissers",jordan cursed.

"oh really? ill be kicked out of the organisation if i continue doing this? im really scared...please dont kick me out!",jordan mocked the person on the other side of the line.

"tell my dad i dont give a shit and its not my problem that he didnt raise us well...maybe this is the reason andrew ran away at such a young age.",jordan said. "call me when you have something important to update...not some stupid threat that mr lee asked to forward",she hung up.

jordan went in the apartment and she saw taeyong in the kitchen...cooking.

"hi kiddo...whats the fuss out there?",taeyong asked.

"no its nothing...just some family stuff...my dad just wants me to take over the company",she lied.

taeyong smiled and went over to jordan who was sitting near the kitchen counter. "its hard being pressured and supervised...i know...but i also know that you are capable to work under all that stress okay? maybe your dad sees potential in you",taeyong adviced her.

"you know tae...youve been such a great teammate,bestfriend and even a brother. what would i do without you?",she said as she hugged taeyong.

"will always be here kiddo",taeyong said as he rest his chin on her head.

"taeyong..",she softly said.

"yes?",he answered.

"your egg is burned",jordan said and laughed.

taeyong flicked her forehead and sighed.

taeyong continued cooking as jordan volunteered to help. taeyong was really like a brother to her...she wished one day their trust is enough for her to share about her real problems.