75 good morning

jordan woke up and took a quick shower before going for breakfast. she remember falling asleep on the couch but shes on the bed instead.

she was walking to the dining table when someone put their arms around her shoulders. "good morning princess!",jordan turned back to see yuta and bambam.

"well the two of you are in a good mood today...",jordan said as she ruffled both of their hairs and put her arms around them also. "of course, its beach day today, cap!",bambam exclaimed.

"oh fuck",she mentally cursed. she totally forgot about that.

when they reached the dining table, the older ones questioned about her late curfew yesterday. "you came home early yesterday.",taeyong said as he eyed her.

"where did you go missy?",this time seungcheol asked. "for a walk",she replied as she sat down and grabbed a plate. "sure.",taeyong said and flicked her forehead.

johnny placed 2 pancakes along with syrup and a drizzle of chocolate syrup on her plate,"eat up,we'll talk later". lucas came up behind her and rest his chin on her head, "wait you dont eat pancakes with blueberries? noob",lucas said and laughed.

"shes allergic."

"im allergic"

jordan and johnny said in unison.

"wait how did you know?",jordan asked. "i think you posted it somewhere on instagram or you told me...i dont recall",johnny tried to cover up his lie.

of course he knew. he knew her since so long ago but she is still clueless.

the rest of them ate in silence, after that they all sat at the living room while the younger ones played some games.

"so jordan who stays here? its a really big apartment for only you to live in",wonwoo asked and the rest turned to her, interested in hearing her answer.

"this apartment is mine, my parents bought each of my sibling a house here in chicago so we could use it in the future...",she said and the rest just nods.

"so for me to live here alone is kinda crazy so i never really lived here so much because its so spacious, i bought some furniture that would benefit if i had a big group of guest over",jordan said and smiled.

"in this case, it came to our benefit and all of you didnt have to sleep at a hotel",she added and laughed.

"while my siblings sold or rented their house and bought a smaller house, i decided to keep it because you know one day if i were to move in with my friends or something it would help...",she explained.

"or maybe turn it into a bnb, i can earn some money if this sport career dont work out",she laughed and the boys just laughed along.

"thats really cool, tell us more, i realised that we dont know you that much to be honest, we just know you as jordan thats all",yugyeom said and the boys agreed.

"i guess sure?",jordan was hesitant, scared that it will get too deep but she still went on with the idea.

the younger ones stop playing and listened also.

"whats your korean name?",junhui asked. "im not sure...i think i have a korean name but i just dont know?",jordan answered kinda curious to know her korean name too.

"but my name in general is kinda long...so i would love to have a korean name",she laughed. "cool! what's your full name?",this time, bambam was curious.

"alexandra errica jordan",jordan smiled as she said it. "knew it",johnny thought and just smiled to himself.

"how many siblings do you have other than jennie?",this time johnny acted like he didnt know and went along.

"3...2 sisters and 1 brother",she answered.

"weird. jennie said that she has two sisters only and the other day jordan said that she has 2 siblings only",johnny thought.

"your name is cool so i bet their names are to...because you know how some parents are particular with the start of the letter or something?",jaehyun questioned.

"ya ya totally my parents are those type of parents",she chuckled. "all my siblings has names that starts with a,e and j...im not sure why but its all in the same order for us",jordan was kinda confuse now that she actually talked about it.

"the oldest is ashley elaina jaquelyn"

"second is my brother...andrew eian jonas"

"the youngest is audrey elliah jennie"

she said but her expression dropped after saying her brothers name. "you alright?",taeyong asked.

"im good...why not we do this for everybody, i can get to know you guys too you know?",jordan suggested.

"scrap the beach, we'll go tomorrow, its going to rain anyways...today is q&a slash hangout slash movie slash game day!",jordan exclaimed as she jumped up from her seat and went to her room.

she came out a few minutes later with a speaker.
"how does that sound boys?",jordan smirked and all of them agreed.

they started shouting and suggesting things they could do on a rainy day.

"thank you god for bringing me down this bunch of weirdos and dumb people, im really grateful for them",she thought as she admired everyone with a smile so bright that it from ear to ear.

"atleast this will keep me away from all the shenanigas and crisis for awhile",she sighed and johnny sat beside her as he ruffled her hair.

they both smiled to each other and just laugh at the nonsensical dance off their teammates just came up with. jordan just laughed as johnny admired her after years of not hearing that genuine laugh that have never changed through out the years despite anything.