하나 ¹

Fame, fortune, money, you have it all. You've taken the world by storm.

You've traveled the world just to make people smile. You can't complain. You've released over 28 distract albums and made over 167 million dollars off each of them. You can rap 6.458 syllables per second. You've won 16 Grammys for Album of the year,  4 Billboard Music Women  Awards and 2 MTV music video awards.

Your dreams have become the reality you have imagined ever since your mom would record you dancing on her camcorder. . . well almost the reality you wanted it to be.

You grew up in a military family, which means you had to travel a lot. Your father, still in the military, is difficult to reach. You both live completely different lives, and you rarely see him. It is rough for your mother as well since you constantly traveled.

When you were younger, your family had to move to Gwangju, a city in Korea. Little did you know you would meet your soon to be best friend for life.

〜ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ 2006〜

It was only one week before winter holiday in Korea, and you just started to enroll in a new school. You learned the Korean language thanks to your father.

It is a bit helpful that you traveled when you were younger, that way when you go on tour you are able to communicate with others easily.

You were introduced to the class by the teacher and awkwardly took your seat next to a happy energetic boy that greeted you with the most cheerful smile you've ever seen. His high spirits motivated you and made you a bit less nervous.

                               〜ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏᴠ〜
He was happy and so hopeful. I couldn't understand. Didn't he realize how much darkness the world already had. He made my negativity vanish into thin air with that smile of his.

"So Y/N, what brings you to Gwangju?" he said.

I looked down at my shoes that were constantly being clicked together, and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't like talking about being in a military family. He frowned and patted me on the shoulder.

"Cheer up! Don't worry, I'll make sure you won't be lonely."

My lips curled forming a smile. "Thank you. I didn't quite catch your name." I asked as I took out my pencil pouch.

"Jung Ho-Seok. You can just call me Hoseok." He gave me a toothy grin. I smiled sluggishly back. He pulled out a paper full of music notes.

I couldn't really read it because his hand writing was exceedingly sloppy and besides the fact I was a complete noob when it came to the Korean Dialect. I squinted and the paper and tried to figure out the note scale.

I recited the notes in my head, the melody was pretty catchy, mostly up beat and smooth.

"What are you writing?" I asked peaking over his hand as it wrote down notes.

I looked up at me for a moment then back at the paper. Did he just ignore me? So much for that I guess.

He looked at me again, this time he chuckled lightly and crinkled his eyes upwards. I felt my heart beat so quickly. Spacing out I starred into those eyes that I swore I saw them sparkle a little. Jung Hoseok, you are truly an angel.

"Sorry, I'm just. . . a little worried you'll judge me for my music style. I've been writing this for a while and I hope that one day I can play this for someone." He said resting his chin on the palm of his hand. And their was that twinkle in his eyes again. Bam, right in the heart.