열두 ¹²

I rubbed my eyes, not wanting to accept the fact that I had to wake up. But, when I looked down at my fingers, I was confused. Last night's makeup? What did I do last night?

Then it it me. Shit. I pulled my covers. Oh, that's a relief, I thought. All I remember was going to sleep because I was a little drunk. That's all, really. I guess I'll just brush it off. Today is a busy day anyway.

I let out a yawn before checking my phone. 127 unread text messages. No one texts me. They always email me because they're scared to ask for my number. I just ignored the large number aligned with red above the text icon.

I stretched my arms out and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. The entire day it's just me, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Alex, and other executives working on one song. But I spoke to Manager-nim about dividing the lyrics evenly among all the members and I.  I told him I would be giving Seokjin-hyung a bit more lines than usual, and that during the music video, everyone deserves they're own screen time, even if it was with another member. Favoritism kills a lot of bands, which is why, as a solo artist, I want to make sure everything is even. I'm also not letting the executives take over and write most of the lyrics. This is our song, and we're writing it, producing it, and showing it to the world. So, the theme is basically self worth. They're obviously familiar with that topic. The goal was to go from zero to one-hundred. Basically meaning, my self esteem sucks, and then they help me with it. Well, enough details, I'm not spoiling anything.

After showering, I began to get dressed, stretch out a bit, and then let out a deep breath. I'm actually here. It's so insane. Now that I think about it, I feel like the Y/N of the story, and I hate it. I feel so weird and uncomfortable. I'm best friends with idols. Idols. They're normal people like you and me at the end of the day. Well, besides the fact that they're all prettier than me.

I starred at my reflection before rolling my eyes at myself. The mirror is honestly a bitch, but I guess it's because of what it sees. I miss my old hair color. When I write this song I'm going to write exactly how I feel about myself.

After getting ready, I took one last glance at the mirror, and wasn't too disgusted this time. Self esteem boost +100.

𝙤 𝙪 𝙩 𝙛 𝙞 𝙩

☁︎

I shut my bedroom door before earning a tap on the shoulder from someone. Hobi. Always with the same adorable heart shaped smile, almost the same as Taehyung, just the same amount of softness.

"Oh, morning." I said giving him a quick hug. Something was off though. He looked embarrassed.

"Morning. Uhm, are you alright? Considering what happened last night I thought you wouldn't be feeling the best, so I came to check on you." He said nervous smiling.