네 ⁴

Pushing the glass door open, I was greeted with deceiving looks that made my stomach turn.

Namjoon and Jungkook seemed to be unable to hide their smirks. They both made me smile instantly.

"Y/N!" He said. Poor Jungkook was pulling my heart strings. His smile was giving off bunny vibes.

And Namjoon looked so exited it made me so happy. The way his eyes glittered when he smiled made me let out an almost audible 'aw'.

Seokjin waved at me and continued to say 'Wow!' while simultaneously clapping his hands which confused me a lot.

Yoongi was containing his laughter hiding his face with hands. And yes, I found this really cute and started to laugh, which then lead to Hobi joining in the laughter.

Jimin and Taehyung smiled up at me. I turned to see A.j fixing her hair, and curling her eyelashes. I couldn't help but gag.

"Y/N! I'm so happy to see you!" Taehyung said in his some what adorable broken English. His voice was so deep. Strange coming from someone with such a bubbly personality.

Jimin ran up to me, and started to cackle. His body seemed to fall foward, and I then he would hold his stomach when he laughed. I noticed the way his eyes would tilt upwards perfectly displaying his soft features whenever he smiled.

I brought Jimin into a hug, "It's nice to meet you!" I said switching ny language barrier to Korean.

Seokjin pointed at me in awe, "She speaks Korean!" He said frantically jumping up and down.

Coming here was basically witnessing a real second grade class field trip, but I love it.

I let go of Jimin's embrace and pushed A.j from behind me. I could her face immediately flush with red.

"Jimin, this is my manager A.j, she's a huge fan, to say the least." I said watching their small interaction.

Jimin bowed his head, "Nice to meet you." He said letting out his hand.

She gladly took it and nodded her head, "To you as well. Also I think you're an angel and-"

I pushed her out of my way, "Alright that's enough." I said, then receiving a small giggle from the boy.

I then greeted Namjoon with a hug, telling him the same thing I told all the members.

"It's so nice to finally meet you Namjoon." I said placing a warm smile on my face.

He then smiled back displaying his glowing features. I notices his dimples and smiled down at myself.

I could feel a particular pair of eyes staring at me.

Yoongi, his sleeves rolled up, and his arms folded over his chest, was staring at me. This made him look ten times more attractive then he already was. What is their to stare at?

"He's told us all about you." Yoongi said, His blonde messy hair perfectly flowed, almost covering his eyes.

"Has he?" I said crossing my arms mimicking his behavior. I raised an eyebrow at him, and gave him a once over.

"Every little detail." He said licking his bottom lip, then giving me a condensing smirk. My eyes slightly widened.

I didn't expect him to be so arrogant.