육 ⁶

I angrily shoved noodles into my mouth, and tucked my hair behind my ear. Seokjin was angry at me, because he said I delayed Jungkook and Jimin from eating dinner. I tried to stick up for myself but he was just too intimidating. He was conversing with Namjoon about why he should be more careful around the dorms. Some nonsense about him being clumsy and knocking over Seokjin's mirror collection. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were being little three-year-olds and talking about poop or some other crap. Hobi was trying to tell them to stop being quote-on-quote, 'immature and childish'. And Yoongi, Yoongi was starring at me the entire time.

I gulped down a couple more noodles, and took sip of my water before elbowing A.j who sat next to me and was having a conversation with Hobi and his annoying broken English.

"What? What's the problem?" She said shrugging her shoulders.

I tried not to make it obvious that we were bitch-talking and looked down at me lap, "Fuck face is starring at me." I whispered slightly.

"Stare back then. How difficult can it be? Do you think I can solve all your problems?" She scoffed and  flipped her hair behind her shoulder.

I tilted my head back and let out a sigh. Why? Everyone hates me. I want to sleep. Maybe I should do that instead of asking Yoongi if I could use his studio. Why am I sort of craving Doritos, I won't lie. What is wrong with me? I'm having the biggest brain fart of my life. I want to scream.

Yoongi continued to stare at me. I soon grew impatient and starred back, kicking his knee under the table. His eyes widened and he kicked me back, slightly. That time actually hurt, a lot. I smirked and crossed my arms. He really wants to play that game does he?

I reached over and tapped on Seokjin's shoulder, leaning in to his ear. I could see Yoongi hesitating, and gesturing for me to stop.

"Seokjin, Yoongi kicked my knee, and It hurts a lot." I said pointing to my knee and winced in pain.

Seokjin put an arm around me and reassured me everything was going to be fine, just before scolding him.

I felt him glaring at me, and I smiled back. I know snitches get stitches but, hey, It's worth it seeing him suffer like this. I happily ate my food, and watched in enjoyment.

Hobi shook his head, "You're so mean."

I shrugged, "That's what he gets for carrying me into the hall way, and not listening to me." I said rolling my eyes.

"He carried you?" Hoseok said in disbelief.

I gulped, "Yeah? I thought Jungkook and Jimin told you." I said.

"Touchy." He said in a lower voice then usual.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled, "It's not like that, you idiot."

"Do you prefer touchy? Or are you the touchy one?" He asked.

I raised an eyebrow at him, "I'm definitely not the touchy one." I said looking down at my food.

"Yeah, I think we can all agree." He said resting his hand on my thigh.

I froze and looked down at my lap, "What are you doing?" I hissed.

"What? Are you nervous?" He smirked.

I grasped onto his hand and placed it on his lap, "Stop playing with me." I said letting go of his hand.

"Playing with you?" He said putting a hand around my waist. He put his other on my thigh, making my face heat.

"Hoseok, stop." I said squirming around to his touch.