일곱 ⁷

The light from the sun peeked through the blinds, nearly making me go blind. I looked to see that Yoongi was still asleep on my shoulder. I figured that if I tried to wake him up, I would have to began to plan my funeral ahead of time. My ears were also awoke by the sound of what sounded like 'Mic Drop'. The faint music sounded like it was coming from the studio. Who could be practicing this early?

I stretched out my arms, accidentally hitting yoongi on the nose. I prayed to God he wouldn't wake up. I couldn't imagine what would happen if he did.

I looked at him, hoping he wouldn't wake, but I saw him flinch. I felt my stomach turn when I saw his eyes slightly flutter open. I swallowed a lump that was stuck at the back of my throat.

He rubbed his and scratched the back of his neck, "Oh, morning to you." He said rubbing his nose and rolling his eyes.

I chuckled out of nervousness, "Sorry. I heard music coming from outside and I woke up." I said combing a hand through my messy tangled bed hair.

"Music? Oh, It must be the boys practicing with Evie. She always wakes them up early."

I gave him a look if perplexmxent, "Who's Evie?" I asked quickly searching for my phone to text A.j.

"She's our choreography. She's been with us for five years now. She came back from Daegu late yesterday because she was filming a music video." He said.

I nodded, and pursed my lips together in a thin line, "Alright, get the fuck out, I have to get dressed." I said pointing a finger in the direction of my door.

He put his hands up in defense, "Alright, Alright! I'm going, geez." He said slightly mumbling the last part.

I quickly shut the door behind him, and rummaged through my closet until I finished collecting all my clothes.

~
o u t f i t

~o u t f i t

~

I quickly look over at my bathroom mirror before glancing down at my watch to check the time. 8:07 A.M. I sighed. What the fuck? I thought to myself. I completely brushed off the fact that I slept, well, not in the sexual way, with Min Yoongi. I insisted on him staying with me. I know I wasn't high, so what got over me? Wait, why am I worried? I thought. I have feelings for Hoseok. Right?

I heard my bedroom door open, A.j came in holding a clear glassed container with a vibrant yellow lid. I peeked within the glass to see Eddy. I smiled to myself and quickly ran over to her.

"Aw, hey buddy. I missed you." I said grabbing the cage from her hands and placing it onto my bed.

I looked up at A.j who seemed to be lost in space with a frown on her face. I nudged her shoulder, "You alright Alex?" I said.