십사 ¹⁴

[ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ]

I gave Jimin a small kiss on the forehead before hugging him for the billionth time. He kept pushing away and holding back giggles, saying that it was getting late, and that we should be sleeping. The strange thing is, we haven't really ever declared ourselves anything. I've never asked him to be mine, he's never asked either. We aren't anything. I want a relationship. But, Jimin is very persistent. I feel like he doesn't want to be anything more than friends sometimes.

Yes, we've told each other 'I love you' but that was only before. I love a lot of people. I love my Hyungs, I love the fan base I was granted with, and my family of course. But with him— with him it was different. Jimin filled a huge void in my life. I wanted to keep that forever. So today, I'm asking him. I'm going to tell him to meet me outside after dinner, and give him the news.

Jimin was flipping through the channels while resting his head on my shoulder, "Kook-ah?" I perked up.

I looked up from my phone, seeing his adorable worried expression, "Yes Jimin?" I said.

He turned away shyly, "I was wondering. When we go on break next month, can we spend extra, extra, extra time together? Like, privately?" He asked facing my direction. His little pout filled his expression.

I couldn't help but 'aw'. "Of course Hyung! What kind of question is that? I'll make sure of it." I said very gently punching his shoulder.

A cute little smile appeared on his face, nearly making his eyes disappear. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek, before getting all nervous and hiding his face in my shirt.

"Aw, Jiminie-hyung, don't hide your face," I said brushing strands of hair out of his eyes. "You need to show it more often." I cooed.

Jimin peeked his head up, and suddenly closed the gap between us. I was a bit shocked at first, but ended up falling into his lips, and I won't lie, I was being a bit rough. I pulled away to get a breath of air, before heading straight to his neck and eventually biting his skin.

It then slipped my mind. Jimin is an innocent sensitive baby. I pulled away, checking his expression. He looked confused.

"Why'd you stop Kook-ah?" He asked leaning in a bit. I smirked. Oh, I guess I won't be stopping any time soon.

I worked my way down until I reached his collarbone, putting my lips against his skin, and leaving little bites. I tell he was holding back, but eventually he let out a quiet moan. I pulled away, and lifted his chin to meet his gaze.

"Hyung, I want an 'us'. I want you Jimin." I said pressing our foreheads together. I could feel him smiling. "I want the whole world to know Jimin. And it won't matter what happens, because you're here. I want you to feel safe knowing that I'm yours." I said.

"So do I. You're the only thing on my mind. I promise you that they're wont ever be a day where I'll ever stop wanting you." He said hugging me even tighter. I closed my eyes, and rested my head on his shoulder.

I could stay like this forever. "I can't believe we're hugging in the middle of the living room." He chortled.

I stroked his hair, "It's not like it's anything new to them. It's kind of weird actually," I said looking at the rest. Namjoon-hyung looked like he was about to cry, along with Hobi Hyung. They all faced the television with bleary red eyes.