열셋 ¹³

[ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ]

I just sat there, starring at the ceiling. So many things were being played in my head. I hated myself so much right now. What's the point of me? Of this? I want to be thrown away.

They said it wasn't my fault, it wasn't my intention. My mind would tell me otherwise. I can't no matter how hard I try, I still can't. It keeps pulling me back. I feel like no one, not even me, can pick up my broken pieces. All they can do is hear me crying. Why do I even bother? Over on girl. My type are the ones who don't love me back. Ever.

"Tae, please. I'm begging you, talk to me. You're worth something. I promise Taehyung, please." Y/N spoke. Her words felt so pleading. I've never heard her sound so upset. I turned to my side, to face her and Hoseok-Hyung.

"I told you already, I'll just leave it alone. It won't matter anymore. She has no idea how I feel right now, does she? She doesn't know. At all." I spat.

"Are you kidding me? She's beyond guilty Taehyung! She feels like a monster, she feels like she hurt you. She was just rejected, and now you're going to sit here and tell me she's not in pain?" Hoseok said, in a calm yet harsh tone.

I really, really, suck right now. I just Put the person I love in so much pain. I thought all along, it was me. I thought I was just someone to tag along, and get nervous around her. I'm a jealous, stupid bastard. That's exactly what I am.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "I—" I let out another cry, then another, then another. My eyes shut, my hands covering my mess of a face. I fucked up. I can't fix anything.

I felt warm all of a sudden. I slowly opened my eyes. I didn't mind what was happening at all. They care about me, they actually listen to me, I'm so grateful for them.

"Taehyung, it's okay," she spoke, her head buried into my shoulder, while Hobi was hugging me like I was on my death bed. He played around with my hair before hugging me again.

"God, Kim Taehyung, you scare me sometimes, you know that right?" The older said, pulling away from the hug, and wiping away my tears. A smile played around on my lips, till eventually I wore one.

"Tae, you need to clear things up. If she doesn't act soon, you have to. I can't stand it when things are like this. If anything I'll go with you—"

"No need," I said, patting her head, "I'll talk to her when I'm ready. And I'll give her all the time in the world. She deserves it. She deserves everything." I said, still a bit disappointed with myself.

"Tae, you should go walk Yeontan. Get your mind off things, Y/N and I are going to work on a few things with the others. Get some alone time okay?" Hoseok said, sending me a smile. His smiles can probably make world piece.

I nodded, and proceeded to leave the two alone.

I really can't stay mad at her. As soon as we see each other I have to apologize. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little mad at Namjoon-hyung. It wasn't his fault at all actually. I can't be upset with him either.

He told me something two months ago that I promised to keep secret. He's my brother after all, I can't break our trust.

Namjoon-hyung had feelings for Seokjin-hyung. He has for a long time, he couldn't even begin to explain how happy Seokjin made him, and he was going to tell him soon.