열한 ¹¹

"How are you already ready?" I asked A.j who was scrolling through her phone, while I searched through my closet. My room was a mess, and clothes were scattered everywhere.

"Because I didn't spend half an hour watching memes online, and actually did something. I called you several times." She deadpanned.

I finally managed to find at least shoes. I tossed them on the bed, ignoring her and eventually put together an outfit.

~
o u t f i t
~

 ~o u t f i t~

~

"Y/N, it's only like 40° degrees outside. You don't need a heavy jacket." He said giving me a once over.

Of course she'd say that she's wearing a crop-top. I'm surprised she's not wearing shorts again.

"It's negative 40° degrees. It's better to be safe than sorry, and it's not like dudes get turned on my looking at your stomach so why are you wearing that?" I said scrunching my nose up in disgust.

She clicked her tongue, "Well you see, although Jimin is an angel, and of course he's obviously gorgeous and all, I've taken a new liking to someone." She said proudly.

I gave a her a look, "Who is it this time? And how much are you charging?" I said while folding the clothes I threw on the floor.

She rolled her eyes at my statement, "For the record, I'm not charging so don't say that. And her name is Kayla. We exchanged numbers and turns out she's on vacation here. Shes from LA so maybe we can invite her over when we get back home."

That gave me an idea. Just as I was putting my phone in my pocket my eyes lit up, "Perfect I already have plans for break. They're coming over for sure."

"That's cute but, what the hell happened when I was gone? And why was Hoseok venting with me for an hour?" She said raising her eyebrow at me.

"Why was he venting with you? Were you bitch talking me?" I said defensively.

She shook her head. "No, don't come for me. He was just telling me that he feels like 'you hate him, and that you said something to him, and he got a bit sad.' That's all. I'm sure you guys can talk about it because you can't stay mad at each other."

I sighed, "I really want to talk to him, but you have a point, and I'm hungry and I really crave pizza. So let's go get Evie and get drunk."

She chuckled, "You don't drink though. And we all know what happens when you drink. It's not pretty." She said fixing her mascara.

𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝖺𝗒. ⌇𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara