Ashton imagine

(A/N) this one is going to be long! 😁

Ashton

"Babe, I wanna go do something. Run, ride the bikes, drive around. Just anything," Ashton whined when he found you snuggled up on the couch. You grunted in response, trying to squeeze the pain out of your body.

"No way, you're not getting out of this one!" he continued, despite your obvious grunting and sweating.

"Ash, please. It really hurts," you muttered, peeking from underneath your blanket. When he locked his eyes with yours his expression softened.

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I forgot it was your time of the month," he apologized, hurrying over to your side. He took your hand, kissed your forehead and brushed the hair off your face.

"I'm going to make us some pizza and we can watch any movie you like. Would you like some hot chocolate to warm you up while you wait for dinner?" he started offering, stroking your back with tender circling of his hand.

"I want something super romantic, chocolate, pizza and your cuddles," you told him, receiving a promising kiss in return as he made his way to the kitchen. After he was done preparing everything for the night, he pulled you into his strong embrace, massaging every bit of your body. You moaned in pleasure and he smiled into your hair, loving that he could make you feel better.

"Do you know what I love best about these kind of days?" he asked, brushing his lips down the side of your face.

"My constant nagging?" you suggested and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"No...I love that you let me take care of you. There's nothing better than seeing that my actions actually made you feel better. It's priceless," he explained with a deep his on your mouth and you let yourself go, forgetting all about the cramps.

5SOS ImaginesрдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ