How he wakes you

I didn't write this, credits go to its amazing writer! x

Michael: he would roll you over since you were being little spoon and smile softly at his sleeping beauty. Since you were such a deep sleeper your eyelids would simply flutter and nothing more. He would start by poking you cheek and if that didn't work he would stop for five minutes and try again. Finally he would start to poke your nose over and over again, repeatedly saying your name until you finally wake.

Ashton: He would trace your skin. His finger would run over your eyebrows and the shape of your cheek bones before finally tracing you lips softly. Your eyes open and he doesn't even notice, too entranced by your features. You would slightly giggle and he would lookup, smiling and kissing your forehead.

Calum: I can see calum as almost never getting up before you. It wasn't that he was a late sleeper, but that you were an early riser. However if he did it would vary between him making you breakfast or jumping on you and shouting like crazy, Which he was, but so were you.

Luke: he would wake up with you no longer in his arms and he would have all the doona. You would be on the edge of the bed, curled in a ball, still asleep but shivering your ass off. He would feel bad so he would lightly scoop you into his arms and wrap you in the doona which had been warned from his body heat. He would kiss your shoulder and his head would test on it. His eyelash would brush against you and you would wake up from a slight tickle in the area in between your neck and shoulder. Smiling, he knew you were awake, but nobody said a word.
A/N: not proud of this but clap clap for trying.