Mikey imagine❤️

Enjoy! 😊💕

Michael

"Mikey, I'm craving chocolate!" you called out of the bathroom, knowing the cramps were going to worsen soon.

"Damn," you heard him mutter as he realized he was going to go a week without sex. Despite that, you heard the front door close after him as he took off to gather as many chocolaty treats as he could find. While he was away you settled down on the couch, putting on your favourite TV series. When Michael got back from the shops with a bag full of chocolate, he had a frown set upon his brow.

"Didn't you see the hot-water bottle I got ready for you?" he asked and made his way to the kitchen to fetch it.

"You're a sweetheart," you told him as he returned and pecked him on the lips, when he bent down to sit at the bottom of the couch.

"I know, but I'm expecting you to return the favour after all of this is over," he waved his hands over your tummy with a wink, before he chose your favourite chocolate and opened it for you. He stole the first bite teasingly, so you punched him in the shoulder deserving an accusing "ow" from him. He passed the chocolate bar over and just as you were about to bite into it, he smeared it all over your face. You rolled your eyes and snatched the chocolate away from him, biting in with pleasure.

"You're a right on jerk when you have to go a week without sex," you scolded him and he laughed, brushing his hand through your hair.

"Yeah, but it's so much better after I get it and sometimes it's worth the wait," he said defensibly, trying to justify his annoyance toward periods.

Michael pretended to be all sulky and offended by your scolding for a few more minutes, before he finally gave in and snuggled up next to you, singing you his favourite tunes over and over again until you both fell asleep in the comfort of one another.