Embarassing Moment - Calum Imagine

I came home from a very long work day to see my boyfriend, Calum, on the couch with his four crazy band mates/friends, playing FIFA. I never really understood the game until I started to date Calum because he and his friends play it a lot.
"Hello everyone." I said as I walked through the door of our shared apartment. Calum got up from the couch, kissed me ever so lightly, with his beautiful, soft pink lips that I love so much. "Hey babe. How was your day?" He said.
"It was unbelievably long and tiring."
"Come sit with us." Calum said while pulling me to the couch. I wanted to get out of my uncomfortable work clothes and actually relax a little, so I went to our room and changed. When I came back, the boys weren't playing their video game anymore, but they put in a movie. I sat down next to Calum as he snaked his muscular arms around my waist. We started the movie and about 5 minutes into it, I looked at Calum admiring his distinct features. I started with his eyes. They were so beautiful looking into the colourful TV screen. I could see the reflection of the movie in his brown eyes. Then I looked at his lips. His lips were pink and soft looking and they were just so perfect. He was so perfect. Ashton then shut off the TV interrupting my thoughts and said, "Let's do something else. I'm bored of this."
We all decided to play truth or dare, of course. It went on for about five minutes before it got to Calum. Ashton was asking the question and asked, "What is the weirdest thing Y/N has ever told you?"
Calum sits there thinking for a little bit and looking over at me before saying, "Well, Y/N did something very embarrassing and it was quite funny actually. She said once she was playing this game at a party and someone told her to do seven minutes in heaven or something like that, with a boy she liked but the boy didn't like her and when she got in the closet, she was so nervous that she threw up on him."
Everyone started laughing while I sat there in complete and utter humiliation.
Later that night Calum came up to me in bed and crawled beside me. He wrapped me in his arms and whispered in my ear, "Sorry babe, I love you so much, I didn't mean to embarrass you that much." And with that I said, "I love you too." and drifted to sleep in each others arms.

*Hope you liked it <3 Xx*
Vote if ya like it :)