16

Baekhyunie: Chanyeol Imma fuking kill you.

Channie: What did I do???

Baekhyunie: Your Sorry ass was flirting with Sehun!

Channie: I wasn't 'flirting', He asked a question and I answered it, What's the problem?

Baekhyunie: The 'Problem' is that you didn't specify What the question was and what you answered.

Channie: Omg Baek does it even matter?? Is was just a question and he got an answer okay? It's not a big fucking deal.

Baekhyunie: It's not a big deal? Chanyeol, I'm your fucking boyfriend and you don't even fucking tell me or talk to me about stuff anymore.

Channie: Baek, What are you talking about?

Baekhyunie: I read your journal, Why didn't you tell me you were stressed? You know I can help you with anything you need baby.

Channie: And what if I was too embarrassed? You know I'm not good with my feelings...

Baekhyunie: You know I wouldn't judge you, I've been stressed too.

Demonsoo: *Sips tea*

Sehunnie: *Eats popcorn*

Baekhyunie: Chanyeol.. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come at you like that, I'm just really tired and delirious.

Channie: It's okay, Are we good?

Baekhyunie: Yeah :)

Baekhyunie: Come to our room in 5/10 minutes, I'm going to cuddle you whether you like it or not.

Channie: 'Ohhh nooo' I would like that Baekie.

SuHOE: Uuuuhhhhh what did I miss here? It must have been important.

Sehunnie: Chanbaek were fighting but made up real quick.

SuHOE: CHILDREN PLEASE DONT BREAK UP, Also where is lay?

Minseokie <3: GAYS