30

Baekhyunie: My ass hurts.

Channie: I'm sorry babe, But you asked for it.

Baekhyunie: I guess I did, But you could have been easier-

Softsoo: I'm not sorry to Interrupt, But no one wants to hear about your ass or your sex life.

Baekhyunie: Just wait until you bottom, Then you'll know how us bottoms feel.

Softsoo: You See that's the thing, I don't think I'll ever bottom :)

Baekhyunie: That's what I said.

Channie: Actually You didn't.

Baekhyunie: SHUT YOUR BUBBLE GUM DUMB DUMB LOOKING ASS THE FUCK-

Softsoo: Shut your bubble gum dumbass short looking self and leave my fucking sayings out of this.

Baekhyunie: I'm sorry Kyungsoo-Ah

Softsoo: Mhm, that's what I thought.

SoftJongin: Baby, Maybe we should be a little more nicer to the Hyung's...

Softsoo: Dont you DARE tell me what to do, You don't want another night like last night do you? If so, I wouldn't dare think about telling me what to do.

SoftJongin: I-I'm Sorry.

Softsoo: I will forgive you this time, But if you tell me or talk back to me again, You know what will happen.

Baekhyunie: Damn, Kyungsoo is one of the strict daddy-doms.

Channie: Baek, Stop acting like a disrespectful brat, You know not to disrespect other people.

Baekhyunie: Sorry D- I mean Channie.

Minseokie <3: And I just think I walked into the kinky side of the Groupchat... EOMMA SAVE ME!

Myeonnie: Okay, Let's please stop acting like Tops/Bottoms and get back to planning our lives shall we?

Sheepy lay: I already have mine planned, and that's to be happy with Junmyeonie <3

Myeonnie: Aww, I love you! <3

Sehunnie: Awww, This is why I need a boyfriend :(

Precious UwU: Aww You'll Get one Soon Sehunnie!