Baekhyunie: I'm about to say, I'm aBOUT TO SAY IT

Channie: Is this going where I hope it's going?

Myeonnie: ?

Sheepy lay: Say it Baekhyun!

MarshmallowXiu: I think I know what he's about to say...

Chenniebear: Same...

Softsoo: I know this, and I want to join in

SoftJongin: I THINK I KNOW

Sehunnie: Sorry for my profanity, BUT SAY IT RIGHT THE FRICK NOW

XiLulu: I think he's waiting for all of us to be in the Groupchat, GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE KREASE AND PANDA

Galaxydaddy: We're seriously bringing that back? Okay fine I'm here

Babypanda: Hyung, I love you, BuT PLEASE SAY IT ALREADY

Baekhyunie: I DONT CARE THAT YOU BROKE YOUR ELBOW

Softsoo: I KNEW IT

Channie: THATS MY BOY

SoftJongin: Since we're doing memes now- EVERYONE COME DOWN TO DELL TACO THEY GOT THIS NEW THING CALLED FRE- FRE SH AVO CA DO

Channie: Here's one of my favorites- TWO BROS CHILLIN' IN A HOT TUB FIVE FEET APART CAUSE THEIR NOT GAY

Softsoo: Okay shush now, Jongin we're going out tonight.

SoftJongin: Okay? It there a special occasion?

Softsoo: No, I just want to spend time with you, That's all.

SoftJongin: Are you sure? There's nothing wrong? You just want to spend time with me?

Softsoo: Yeah, You deserve a break, Your dancing 24/7, Your muscles and your body need time to relax.

SoftJongin: I appreciate the concern, But I'm fine, I really am.

Softsoo: No Your not, Your sick, You need rest, If I have to handcuff you to the bed frame I will.

SoftJongin: Fine, Ill take off for 3 days, Better?

Softsoo: Come on Jongin, Sm wouldn't care if you took off, Just take off for 2 weeks and I'll be happy.

SoftJongin: Fine, 2 weeks it is.

Softsoo: Thank you baby I love you.

SoftJongin: I love you too.

Baekhyunie: Jongin, Please don't overwork yourself like I have in the past, I've regretted treating my body like that and have been eating healthier and only exercising when I actually feel like it, Please don't do that to yourself.

SoftJongin: I'm sorry Hyung... I promise I won't overwork myself, I promise to eat like I'm supposed to and exercise in a healthy way.

Baekhyunie: I just don't want you to get some sort of stupid idea you need to lose weight and get skinnier, Your body is perfect the way it is, Please don't change for anyone.

Channie: Baekhyun, Is there something I should know?

Baekhyunie: Like a few years ago I started to go on a dangerous diet and exercise + dance on top of that, I felt the need to be skinnier even though I was already skinny.

Channie: Baekhyun, You know you don't need to do that, Your perfect the way you are and like you told Jongin, You shouldn't change for anyone, Your perfect inside and out.

Baekhyunie: I know, I love you Channie.

Channie: I love you too.