29

Softsoo: Damn, Sehun really hurt Jongin's feelings, He hasn't came out of our shared bedroom for 2 days now.

Baekhyunie: I mean... I can try to talk to him, But that doesn't mean he'll listen considering it's Jongin.

Softsoo: Yeah, I've tried, he won't listen to me.

Baekhyunie: Damn you weren't kidding, I can hear him.

Softsoo: why would I kid about that?

Baekhyunie: Idk, maybe because your Demonsoo-

Softsoo: Watch what you say.

Baekhyunie: Aw shit, I think he's crying, I hear sobs and sniffling.

Softsoo: Damnit, I have to go be a supportive boyfriend, I'll be back.

Channie: Poor Jongin, But Sehun hasn't came out of his bedroom in 2 days either.

Baekhyunie: We have to make them apologize to eachother... I'll get Kyungsoo-ah to get Jongin and I'll get Suho-Hyung to get Sehun.

Channie: Got it, I'm on my way to Suho-Hyung's room.

Baekhyunie: I'm on my way to Kyungsoo and Kai's.

Myeonnie: I'm not in this mess, You Guys fix it yourself.

Baekhyunie: WAIT HYUNG

Myeonnie: Nope, They're your problem now :)

Sehunnie: I'm not apologizing to Jongin or anyone, You assholes should know not to cross me.

Baekhyunie: We're Sorry Sehun-Ah, We were just worried about you...

Channie: Fuck, Baek is crying, I'm coming babyboy.

Sehunnie: Ugh, I want to cuddle with someone, But have no one to cuddle with :(

SoftJongin: S-Sehun, I-I'm sorry, I-I really should have thought about stuff before I actually did it, I-I really am sorry and I hope you can f-forgive me...

Sehunnie: I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, Are we good? I really need a bestfriend right now.

SoftJongin: Yeah, we're good, and I'm coming to your room so we can talk.

Sehunnie: Thank you Jongin, You really are a bestfriend.