56

ComplainingBitch: I will kill you Chanyeol.

Bigassgiant: What did I do now?

NancyDrew: Damn Chanyeol, You seem to always get in trouble with Baek lol.

Bigassgiant: Stfu sehun.

ComplainingBitch: I JUST FELL OFF THE BED FROM LAUGHING AT YOUR STUPIDLY FUCKING FUNNY SELF LIKE HOLY HELL

Bigassgiant: Are you high?

ComplainingBitch: Maybe I am, Maybejsu njsy

Bigassgiant: Sehun bring me water and some medicine, I'm bout to make his ass sober.

ComplainingBitch: Please don't, Wetar is ucky.

Bigassgiant: I'm sorry Baek But Damn. You're so annoying when your drunk.

ComplainingBitch: I want my mommy :(

Myeonnie: My child, what's wrong?

Bigassgiant: He's drunk and doesn't want to sober up, I'm not sure why he was drinking but we will find out.

ComplainingBitch: Bqcause you muan to me, Ali you Are is mean to me. I went out drinking with my friends to get away from you. You're always in a bad mood and don't want to do anything with me. So fck off and lwt mu bw stqpid.

Bigassgiant: Baby, I'm sorry you feel like that. I've just been so stressed with Songwriting and The upcoming comeback that I've just not been as chill as I normally am. I'm sorry I've been neglecting you. You can always talk to me. Always. Don't be afraid to tell me what's on your mind.

ComplainingBitch: bvt when I du tewl you yio alweys tvll mw im a complaigninh bitvh

Bigassgiant: I'm sorry Baek, I'll do better I promise. But you have got to let me know what bothers you okay? I love you and you know I do. Even if I don't show it sometimes.

ComplainingBitch: I wove you too~

Bigassgiant: Now Let's sober you up okay? I'll cuddle with you afterwards~

ComplainingBitch: Okay >.<