62

Baekie: The wedding is in 3 days! Can't wait for it 💘

Myeonnie: Me either Baekhyun, me either 🧡

Sheepylay: I'm very nervous but I'm also excited, Can't Wait to be yours forever Myeonnie 💗

Myeonnie: Your Already mine forever baby because my love for you is everything I've lived for. I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for you.

Sheepylay: I know... But it's just so exciting to be getting married, I can't wait to start a family with you.

Myeonnie: I can't either >w<

Sheepylay: which I should probably tell you....

Myeonnie: Tell me what?

Sheepylay: I'm... Pregnant.

(Yes I'm adding a pregnancy to this Groupchat and if you don't like it then you don't have to ready anymore, I honestly adore Mpreg)

Myeonnie: omg really?

Sheepylay: Yeah, Are you mad?

Myeonnie: no baby! I'm extremely happy, nothing can replace my love for you and our unborn child.

Sheepylay: I love you so much, thank you for being the daddy for OUR child. I wouldn't want to make it through this with anyone else. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Myeonnie: I love you too baby.

SoftyNini: This reminds me... Kyungsooie I need to tell you something

Squishysoo: Hm?

SoftyNini: I've been so scared to tell you but... I've been pregnant for 2 months and didn't want to tell anyone.

Squishysoo: That's amazing baby, why were you scared to tell me?

SoftyNini: I was afraid you would leave me... Or yell at me.

Squishysoo: No baby I love you and this new baby so much more then I've ever loved anything in this world.

SoftyNini: I love you Kyungsooie, With all my heart and everything in my body.

Squishysoo: I love you too