18

Baekhyunie: How's your knee Jongin? I was worried all night about it.

Demonsoo: He's asleep, We didn't get back until early this morning, But they said that he fractured his knee and that he shouldn't be dancing for at least 6 weeks.

Baekhyunie: Awww, Poor jongin :(

Channie: How could a baby like Jongin over work himself just for the exo-l's and for us? That's just being mean to your body and yourself. Mentally and physically.

Baekhyunie: I feel so bad :(

Channie: Dont cry Baekie! I'm coming with your favorite chocolate and tissues.

Baekhyunie: You really are the best boyfriend of the year.

Demonsoo: I feel like a terrible boyfriend I didn't even know Jongin was injured.

Nini UwU: Its not your fault, I was the one stupid enough to fall.

Nini UwU: I just caught myself on me knee lol.

Demonsoo: But still, You really should tell me these things, You know I hate when your injured.

Nini UwU: I know, But you know how hard headed I am ;3

SuHOE: He ain't lying, He wouldn't even take some toast from me because he had to 'make it himself'.

Nini UwU: See? It's not only you, I'm hard headed with everyone.

Demonsoo: Sigh... You really are my boyfriend.

Nini UwU: Yep! And you know you love me *hairflip*

Demonsoo: Damn right I do, And I'm about to come into our room with your favorite food with your favorite drink and my unconditional love.

Sheepy Lay: I'm soft-