The test

Luth's POV

"Good grief ... You know you can punish those two with anything but you just flick their foreheads"

"Well that's enough I guess..."

"You never change luth" Aria said giggling "oh~ and good luck on the upcoming test,and keep your promise alright?"

"I will..of course I won't break a pomise"

She then smiled at me...

Her smile... It's the same as her's.. yes.. I that is why.. I.. want to protect her and her people.. that people she love..

Her face,her eyes,her personality.. it's all the same..

"Make sure to be my future knight! Sir. Luth Kincade~"

"Don't flatter me too much Princess~"

While walking with the Aria a man with a black breastplate walks towards us

"My dear fiance~ I was looking for you~" he said in a annoying tone.. and fiance? What?

"I am not your fiance William Altard" Aria said in a serious tone

Her face... She's angry.. wait.. I never see her angry before..

"Well in the future I will be your fiance princess, since in all of the nobles my position as the son of the king's cousin is the highest and I am sure that I'll be your fiance"

"No one decides that! I will choose who would I marry!"

"Oho~ you have no choice princess~ to make a heir you need another royal blood since a man without the blood of a royal cannot he king"

Aria clenches her fist... Because.. it is true.. this guy has the highest posibilitty to be her fiance

"And who is this human with you? A slave?"

Huh?

"He's not a slave he's. . . ."

"He's?"

"He's my boyfriend!" Aria shouted proudly

I was surprise.. what the hell is she saying... Please stop that would give me more trouble in this place..

"W-what!? That is not possible! He human you two cant-"

"He was a drunitian citizen,and the adoptive son of the Knight gissele kincade! And gissele sama is considered a royal in her position in the army!"

Stop Aria! Stoppp!

"Tch! You'll pay for this! Human!" He leaves..

I laugh nervously..

"Sorry luth once again I give you trouble..." She said looking down

"I'm used to it..please raise your head .."

She raised her head and looks at me with a slightly teary eye.. woah she's cute..

"You know... As your knight I was expecting trouble YOU KNOW" I smiled at her

She then hugged me and put my head between her chest...

"Thank you luth.."

"Mnnn! Mnnn!" I can't breath!

She release me and giggles "sorry~"

Good grief...

A few minutes pass my name was called... I wonder who would test me.. they say that the top students are the one who's testing the new students in this arena

I look at the side and Aria is there watching me.. better not mess this up.

the instructor called the student that I'll fight and in my surprise....

It was that guy who claims to be aria's  fiance... Nice.. now I'm in big trouble this guy would kill me after what Aria said...

"William altard!" The instructor shouted "draw your weapon!"

William has a sinister look at his face

Hahaha... I'm f*cked..

"Luth kincade!" Everyone watching starts talking after they hear my name "draw your weapon!"

I pulled out my double handed sword and stance putting the sword in my front.. hoping it with both hands

Looks like William's sword is a Rapier his stance... One hand on the back while holding the rapier in front... A fancy kind of sword dance...

"Remember! Killing is not allowed! Now! Start!"

William charges at me in extreme speed, I'm impressed...

He uses his rapiers to make a stabbing movement aiming for my arm

I quickly deflect it with my sword

He didn't let me rest because after that he follows his attack with swing to my neck

I dock to dodge and put my sword in my in the side and swing at his body

But with his extreme speed he quickly dodges  and jumps in the air

"Wind blades!" He shouts his attack.. damn.. I'm a otaku and I do this when I'm alone, but now that I'm seeing it shouting your attack before doing it is stupid...

He swing his sword and create sharp wind that can cut body parts

I did some acrobatics dodging the attack by moving in my left side

"Hahahaha! How is it!? How is my power!?" He shouts as he landed in the ground

"Well I'm impress..." I said as I return to my stance

He smirks and charges at me running in extreme speed, he keeps attacking with his rapier but I keep dodging and blocking the rest

Then in my desperation since I wouldnt hit him... A wind magic user and can move as fast as wind..

He hits me in the arm

"Hah! It's my win! So give up already! You can't event hit once! We don't need a weakling in this school!'

"No it's your lost William!" Aria shouted in the crowd

"What do you mean!?"

Then he notice... That I set up a trap.. I purposely get hit and freeze his legs the Ice keeps climbing I his body how he can't move..

"H-how!?"

I move away from him pulling out the rapier in my arm

"Well you just attack and not use your mind.. I notice that a few second ago I purposely open my left side so you'll attack my arm... And then I use my Ice magic to trap you"

"Impossible! How can a human win against me!?"

"Well let's just say I have a great mother.."

I exhale and steam in coming out of my mouth.. this happens when I use my magic..

"Luth Kincade! You pass the test!"the instructor announce

I undo my magic and release him from the Ice he just walk out of the arena after that..

.. I didn't even use my special skill in him... He may be fast but I can also be fast when I slow up the time...

I look up at aria gives her a thumbs up

__________________________

TO BE CONTINUED