Goblins

Luth's POV

I was about to return to the lake when... I see 5 goblins... They're walking away from the direction where the village is..

Goblin raid villages... Kill humans.. eat humans.. use the woman for fun.. well that's why I read about them...

Just thinking about what can happen to that village... I feel I need to do something ... But that would cause problems to my comrades... We dont even know that village...no.. if I kill this goblins others will get curious and send more..if I let them go a raid will probably happen ...

I choose to let them go

"Luth, are you sure you want to let those goblins go?" ICIEL ask me

"Not really .. but I don't want to cause problems" I said as I walk to the lake and what I see... Surprise me..

It's evaine talking to the girl we saw yesterday... The girl in the village... I thought stuff like this only happens in books.. but Looks like it also happens in real life..

I hide in the bushes trying to know what the two of them are talking... But all I know evaine.. has a smile in his face while talking to her..

Not long the girl leaves... And I have to wait for a minute so that evaine won't suspect me that I'm watching...

A few minutes past I walk out of the bushes "hey evaine sorry I have to do something important in camp,that's why I take so long"

"Is that so? Not it's fine let's continue fishing" he smiles and happily walk to the water...

_____________

It's already night.. were around the fire waiting for the fish to be cook...

Evaine... Said something that kinda make me nervous...

Evaine propose that he will fish and I'll hunt for other animals.. that way we have a variety of food... I know what he's doing.. it's about that girl... I can't blame him the girl is really a beauty.. but I noticed something.. the girl is not scared of him.. so I agree... I'm sure nothing bad will happen.. I guess...

___________

While hunting I always check what evaine is doing ... It's been 5 days since we're surviving here in the wilderness... And everyday..evaine and that girl always meet up in the lake..

"Hey Iciel.." I look at my sword.."did I make the right choice? "

"I don't know luth, maybe it's wrong.. maybe it's right... All choices has consequences ... Remember that.." that's what she said ..

So I continue hunting .. day by day I'm seeing goblins... But I don't interfere..

But I do know, the nest of the green bastards is in a cave.. bigger than the portal we use...

__________________

Its our 10th day ... At night.... Evaine decided he'll be the night watch for tonight... The bond that he has created with tag girl has deepen.. I can see that the girl likes him... But.. a drunit and a human... I know it would only end up in tragedy..

I stand up in the middle of the night to drink some water.. but evaine is no where to be found... So I climbed the tallest tree to look what's happening..and what I saw..

The village is burning down...

TO BE CONTINUED