a new sister

Luth's POV

For the past weeks Tessa was living in our camp.. and now it's time to return in the dark realm...

My mother came to pick us up...but it turns out she was always watching..

"You 5 got into a big fight..." My mother said crossing her arm looking at us 5..no 6 since Tessa is with us..

"First of all what you did is unnecessary... You should've leave the village alone.." .my mother said

"Sorry...it was all my fault..." Evaine talked.."it was my selfishness.."

Evaine.. I can't blame him.. the girl he likes live in that village...I would do the same if a similar thing happen .

My mother smiled "good job"

Eh? What? Everyone was surprise when she said that "you guys pass my first test.. you show courage on saving those people and helping your comrade..even if you know it's not your mission.."

My mother gissele kincade.. is really a weird woman.. even I who live in the same house with her.. can't read whats in her mind..

Mother looks at Tessa and hug her "sorry... Your grandfather died.. I couldn't thank him for saving my son's life .."

Tessa starts crying ... I know its hard for her...

"I have decided that for now on... Tessa your name would he Tessa kincade"

H-huh?...wait what?

Everyone's face gives a surprise look

"I'll be adopting you... This is the only thing I can do to thank your grandfather.." mother then look at me "you have a new big sister now luth"

All I can say is... Wow.. I.. didn't expect that to happen...

So everyone returned in the dark realm...

Mother had a another problem by bringing another human.. but she quickly reason with the king...

The king is a nice person.. and is fine of kids.. so.. yah.. I'm not surprised he let Tessa live with us...

We return to our homes... Tessa my new older sister...live in our house

TO BE CONTINUED