the mysterious merchant

Amblecrown kingdom

Eliza's POV

.... Me and the strange man went in the inn that I'm staying in he said that he's finding a place to stay in and eat

"So.. where are you from?" I ask him..

"I don't have a home! I'm just a traveling merchant I only camp and sleep in inns when in towns like this..." He was eating when he talks

"I see" that's a little suspicious..but I'll take it since that normal for a merchant

He stops eating and look at me "ohh.. I forgot to ask your name miss.. sorry that rude of me",

"It's nothing..." I sighed "my name is Eliza Amblecrown.

"Amble .. crown?" He thinks for a bit and suddenly makes a surprise face "you gotta be joking me .. that's the name of the second princess .."

He looks at me I'm silence for a few seconds until he realized I'm not lying "... Wow" he said

"So luth, what brings you here in amblecrown?" I ask him "is it to sell your goods? Or trade?"

"It's none of that" luth smiles "you see I'm getting tired off being a merchant so I decided why won't I just be a adventurer"

True... Being a merchant is really hard I can understand him... But as a adventurer? That's too dangerous for him-.. right.. I understand now.. with that skill of his he can easily be a adventurer...

"By the way luth what is that dagger that you use? I know a sword that looks similar to that, is it the katana? but I never saw anything that small"

"Oh.. you mean this?" He showed me the dagger "it's called a tanto and yes it does resemble a katana.."

"Okay" I stands up "I'll be going now luth if you need anything just ask the owner of the inn"

"Thanks for the tip " he said and continues to eat..

He is a weird fellow.. but I feel that he's not a bad guy..

TO BE CONTINUED