execution

The guards bring Eliza in the central plaza of the city, where the execution would happen...

This is for everyone to see...and to learn that whoever disobeys the king would suffer death... Even if it's royalty..

Many people gathered in the plaza to witness Eliza's execution... Some say that she didn't anything wrong and the king only made up the story that eliza tried assassinating him..some believe the stories, believing that the princess was brainwashed by the demons...

As the carriage holding Eliza arrives at the plaza many people start shouting, some shouting for the princess's survival... Some cheering for her death.

Many adventures also gathered... Many knows Eliza as a loyal friend and trusted Ally...every adventurer doesn't believe to the stories... Since they know the princess more than anyone in the city... Since Eliza has the same job as them...

Guarda brought Eliza to the guillotine...

Eliza can only look at the device used to behead people... She was only trying to do the right thing, but here she is... About to get executed.. the people she's trying to protect, cheering for the execution...

The king of amblecrown...Osbert amblecrown himself is in there to see his daughter's execution ...watching from the top floor of a building... Everyone can see him... His cold expression... Like he doesn't even care for his daughter.....

As the guards put her in the guillotine... One of the executioner's read a scroll for everyone it reads "Eliza amboecrow.. punishment, execution by beheading... Crime, treachery... "

"Do you have any last words princess?" The executioner ask...

Eliza grits her teeth and starts talking "all of you... All of you have been deceive... Everything you know about the king.. is a lie... Even if I die here... I know that someone will stop him! And his evil way!" Her hateful words surprise everyone .. this isnt the princess they knew...

Everyone knows her as this gentle girl who like joking around with his friends... But now, she sounds so serious.. anger and sadness can be felt within her words...

After saying those words, the executioner cuts the rope holding the giant blade...

Eliza closed her eyes... Ready to accept her fate...

...

....

...

...

..

...
..

....

The blade was stopped, the blade was frozen on place, Eliza looks at the crowd...she was surprised . And relieved to see...

A man in light armor, a one bladed sword...and faceless mask that hids his identity.. it was luth, luth uses his magic to freeze the blade so it would not get able to move

The guard raise they're spear as the faceless demon knight runs towards them, the crowd didn't even bother to block his way, as they fear him and make way for him

The guards was shot by arrows to the head killing them, as Eliza look up at one of thw buildings... It was Gregg who shot the guards

Luth quickly cuts Eliza's restrains with his sword....

"You have a lot of explaining to do.." luth said as he help Eliza to stand up

Eliza smiled "I will explain everything..."

"We didn't get to retrieve your gear but..." Luth gave a dagger at Eliza, the dagger has a drunitian emblem at it
"Don't lose that, someone would get mad at me when I did..."