Quest

Luth's POV

It's been a week since miss Kath tested my skills.. I am now part of the group but... My rank is still the same, I'm the one who has the lowest rank in our group..hahaha..

And now I'm walking alone to the guild since Eliza went first while It'm eating...it's been a experience living here even iciel is surprise of the way of living in this place after all she was hidden inside that tower ,stored away for many years

Plus people are really scared about the drunits and even calling drunitia the land of demons

I walk inside the guild

"Luth-san!"  The elf guild girl that I recently know the name of.. her name is Mirial Taoren

"What is it miss mirial?"

"Eliza-sama told me to tell you to go upstairs... And as I heard a lot of high ranking adventurers are already inside the conference room"

"Is that so?" High ranking? Then why me? "I'll be going now miss Mirial"

I walk upstairs in a room I open it and I saw my group... And 2 other groups..

My party mates are all gold adventure and I'm still copper that's 2 ranks higher than me

The ranks are

Copper
Iron
Silver
Gold
Emerald
Diamond

And I look at the other people at the room all of them have gold tags.. except one . Who has a emerald tag...

"Hmm? Who are you?"  A gold tag adventurer ask me.. looks like he's the leader of his group "a copper!? Pathetic! Get out of here! No one needs a weakling " what an asshole...

"You can't just make him leave he's one of us" Eliza said looking at me

"What!? A copper!? Seriously? You guys are taking a weakling in your party!?"

"Listen here you little sh-" Kath was about to shout when Eliza stop her raising her left hand

"Eliza,is this guy the man you talk about , the one who has a a great potential?" The emerald adventurer ask

"Yes Baxter, he defeated Kath fair and square" Eliza replied

"What!? That's imposible! "

"It's true you moron...he defeated me " Kath smirks "he's better than you.." I see.. so that noisy guy can't beat Kath huh?

"Back to the topic.. Baxter my sister is coming here isn't it?" Eliza ask

"Yes.. looks like the kingdom wants us to do something "  baxter crosses his  see, a special quest that needs high ranking adventurers.." Eliza sighed..

I walk over to my party and look around...

And i saw one of that Baxter guy's party member looking at me.. she's a wolf beastman.. black hair and red eyes.. she's wearing a somewhat light armor and.. a battle skirt.. I don't really know why they make those... And her weapon is weird.. a scythe..

Once she notice that I look at her she look away, what that all about  anyways?

The door opens and two fully armored knight walks in with a  blonde hair... It's the first princess, Faye amble crown.. she looks exactly the same as Eliza.. except the hair cut .. Eliza has a more shorter hair and.. ehem.. the first princess has a bigger bust...

"It's nice to meet you again adventurers and nice to meet you Lil sister..." Faye smiled at Eliza

"Enough talk and tell us what to do..." I can see that she really doesn't  like her sister...

"Oh my~ that's how you greet you're older sister? How cruel" she giggles and looks at all of us "well then shall we start?"

TO BE CONTINUED