5 heroes

Luth's POV

A week after Felyna start working with me, staying at the shadows

And I heard something very interesting from Eliza... The other countries have summon heroes... 4 to he exact... And tonight amblecrown will summon their own... The kingdom of Amblecrown has the hero's sword... 1 of the 5 weapon forge by the hero blacksmith.. the same blacksmith that forge my sword

And that is why me and felyna is inside the amblecrown castle, both of us are wearing mask..

I'm wearing my faceless mask.. while felyna wears a cat face mask...

We climb the walls secretly to get in... And now we are on a room, this is probably a storage room, we got in using the window.., it was 3 floors high...

"So what are we going to do now?" Felyna ask silently looking at me

"First we need to find where this summoning will take place... "

"I think I know..." Felyna said "it might be in the throne room, the throne room is were the king is... And the king would probably want to see the hero and talk about how to save the world blah blah blah"

"The throne room then" I've watch enough anime in my past life and this can actually happen....the throne room would be on the first floor.. but it's way too crowded for use to get in.. that is why we are here..

"I can go there without getting spotted...it's gonna be easy" felyna said  "I have a plan"

"Says it"

"Well it's a stupid plan but it might actually work .. I'll sneak around the castle while you go under cover as a knight.. " she then point at armor with a  helmet that has a visor..

"Alright..... Good thing I'm not wearing my actual armor today..since this is a sneak mission.."

So we do... Felyna quickly use the window to get out again while I dress up as one of the soldiers of amblecrown.. the armor is a little big but it's fits.. all of my other stuff is in the storage scroll 

I walk out of the storage room to find out we are on a place where knights are hanging out..it's the barracks section of the castle for castle guards...

As I walk out someone already shouts at me, as I look it's the famous knight commander of the amblecrown knights... Dyrk Dorian

"You!  You should be in the throne room to guard, seriously... Follow me!"

"Y-yes sir..."  I followed him while holding a spear... This is actually... Convenient...

I was position near the throne of the royal family... And look who's here... FAYE Amblecrown.. and Eliza amblecrown.. the two sister... Looks like Eliza return to the castle for this thing...

I don't know where the hell is felyna but I'm sure she's here...

The summoning starts and... What surprise me...

There are two people that are summoned... Rather than one.. that's makes 6 heroes summon.. everyone is surprise.. looks like there is some mistake happen and as like I thought... The hero they summon..

Are from my world..

TO BE CONTINUED