Eliza's Decision

"l-luth?" She stares at luth, surprise to what she just saw "this must me a trick.."

"It isn't a trick Eliza" luth start opening more cells "mind if you help me opening this cages? I'll explain everything while where doing so .. I don't have much time, I don't want my friend up there to get killed..."

Eliza still can't believe that the faceless Knight is luth, a friend of her

She decided to trust him for now and let him talk and help opening the cells and letting the slaves free

"Everyone, I'm here to save all of you, but please be patient" luth said at everyone... "Also I would need everyone's help for this..."

Eliza looked at luth "you... So you're a spy? Sent by the demons?"

"Well yes... I am a spy.. but not a spy for the demons.. a spy for drunitia"

The word drunitia make some of the drunitian slaves in the cages look at luth

"Drunitia... "

"Yes, drunitia... Not demons... I will never consider them as demons..." Luth's tone is serious, unlike his usual Goofy and happy go lucky self that Eliza knows

"How did you become one of them?" Eliza asked luth "aren't you human?"

"Yes, I am human... But I think the stories you know about drunitian people are wrong..."

"What do you mean?"

"Drunitians are not demon...not just because they have horns.. it doesn't make them one..."

"Do you really think I'll believe that?"

"No" luth looks at Eliza "but I want you to understand it, drunitians are just like any other race... Not demons.. demons are more stronger and fierce.."

"But the stories of the church.. about the war years ago? Care to explain all that?"

"We don't know... We still don't know..."

"Then how would I believe you? Everyone thinks that you.. and the beings living in drunitia are demons!"

"I was saved by them.."

Eliza stops talking when he see luth, luth's face is so sincere to what he just said, that makes Eliza wonder.. saved by them?

"I'm a survivor of the Windelf village attack, I just find that out when I read an old newspaper in in amblecrown's public library.. and they blame the drunitians about it, saying that the village was attack by them... But the truth is... Humans are the one who did that"

"Who told you that? The demons?" Eliza asked

"Yes" luth answered

"You are being tricked by them! Manipulating you!"

"Base to what I see.. and I know about them, they didn't .. "

Eliza sighs and knock her head "fine! I'll believe you! But promise all this people will be safe! And you won't force them to do labor in drunitia!"

"We don't force people that we save to work... We give them choice... If they want to leave then it's fine, and if they want to stay they'll work for us but with proper pay..." luth sighed and open more jail cells "but we do have a problem .. the people here won't be safe since people might attack us-"

"Also I'll be your hostage so that people won't attack you when evacuating this people"

Luth looks at Eliza surprise... He was going to ask about that but then Eliza is the one who said that she'll be the hostage for safety reasons

"What?" Eliza looked at luth

"Nothing... Alright... Then let's do this... Everyone follow me and this woman, we'll get all of you out here" luth puts on his mask again

TO BE CONTINUED